The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

Boardworld T-shirts have arrived - order here

J,

Got mine!

Thanks!

No problem! More t-shirts (and stickers) being sent out today. For those of you who have sent your details to me, expect your t-shirts to arrive very soon.

Shirts look sick jeremy!! Cant wait to pick one up when i get home in Oct!! Ill wear thats shirt world wide!!!

Unless when i hit 100 posts, you can ship one to italy!! hahahah!

im still yet to see another shirt on the street :(

comon people start posting some more haha

crap two weeks till mt Hotham. ive gotta get posting.. im only halfway…
i really want one

G’day Jeremy,

Just cracked 100 posts. I was going to post in the sticker comp for some stickers but I figured I’d wait till I reached 100 posts and then kill two birds with one stone.

Can I possibly get a mens loose fit - XL?

Cheers mate. I’ll send that email too.

Rob

Hey Rob, for sure! Just send me an email with your address: .(JavaScript must be enabled to view this email address)

Hey Jeremy,

here are some shots of the XL for ya. haha i rekon i could go an XXL wink

notice the skiing sucks beanie too? goes well with the tee

fits good over a hoodie! also got the on the gloves n beanie, and my new gogs

hangs out the bottom with my shorter hoodies/tees/jackets

will be nice n visable on the hill!

ill be wearin it tomoro at baw baw like this seein it will be sunny, will had out some flyers too

...i think i make a good promo model LOL

Hahaha that’s awesome! Thanks for sharing the photos.  grin

Snatch thats mad, you cleaned up in the prizes and where in the hell did you get your skiing sucks beanie from?love the pics

Warren Chapstick - 16 July 2010 07:41 AM

Snatch thats mad, you cleaned up in the prizes and where in the hell did you get your skiing sucks beanie from?love the pics

cheers mate, yeh haha i been lucky this year….the ROME skiing sucks beanie is a freebie too haha, at ballistyx when the YES crew were there they were raffeling off stuff every 5mins and i got that. apparently rome made a ltd ed board with that on the bottom. i also scored an xxl YES tee that night because they ran out of posters to sign so the signed that and gave it to me

Haha that’s awsome, pics look rad k2 great promo model

your kiddin, go and but a lottery ticket it’s at 20 mill this weekend lol… you will be able to go and buy that snow park that mizu was talkin about hahahaha

K2_SnatchCrewSader - 16 July 2010 07:29 AM

I have that same Nirvana poster!! Did you get it from Beyond The Pale?

Got me a sick Metallica one too.

I love it, was a 21st present tho so not sure where it’s from