The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

Welcome to Boardworld - Introduce Yourself Here

K2_SnatchCrewSader - 02 July 2012 08:43 AM
Mizu Kuma - 01 July 2012 04:37 AM
bracer - 01 July 2012 04:21 AM

Ouch!!!!!! Geez he was carrying speed into it. I gotta say tho, I never ride without a helmet ... its saved me from concussion a few times.

Yeah K2 (The “other other” Brad) always rides with his bucket strapped on since that day as well!!!!!  teacherboy

You’ll soon work out why that emoticon is named after him too!!!!! (His other name besides K2_SnatchCrewSader and Brad, is Teacher Boy!!!!! Long story, funny but long!!!!!) Hence the smiley’s name!!!!! >>> teacherboy

Lets not speak of the origins of TeacherBoy the name. Smilie is a funny story tho

Maybe just bump the thread where it all began?????  LOL

ooooo naughty! Well whatever the story, I give him cred for the way he hit that jump ... epic ballsy effort!

Hi All! I thought after such a long time away I should reintroduce myself - a Melbourne-based Hotham rider.

After a pretty disastrous Tahoe trip this past December to Feb I have been pretty busy, and got too slack to drop in here. But as I promised rider, there will definitely be a little writeup with photos and a review of the awesome LibTech Jamie Lynn I was lucky enough to win last year from BW!

Good to see ya back, bish!!!!!

Look forward to seein some of ya pics as well!!!!!  shaka

Hey guys, my names Sam and this is one of the first times Ive ever posted on here - I have visited a few times to look but never registered. Due to being naturally uncoordinated, I am probably one of the worst worst skaters, an ok snowboarder and a non-existent surfer (not for lack of trying, waves in WA too damn big for me). Always been into the scene though, mainly through bmx and now mountain bike. but get on the board when i can. Introduced to long-boarding when last back in WA, enough to scare me, but its something I wouldn’t mind doing more of.

I’m also part of Pushie Enterprises, a distributor based in Sydney. We originally started for just mountain bike products but we have branched out to electronics and general athletic apparel. Some of this will be applicable to the skate fraternity (particularly skateboarding) - particularly g-form protectives and slickoleum high performance grease. The downhill and luge guys like the g-form stuff for stitching into the suits.

We consider ourselves as being a bit different to everyone else out there - we basically wont sell a product unless rrp beats online and we offer a personal touch most distros dont. we both come from management/ accounting business backgrounds too so take pride in our professionalism. If you’ve got any questions let me know, or hit up our website.

Otherwise I live in Erskineville in Sydney after moving over from WA three years ago. If anyone has got a long board around let me know!

Hi! I’m a portuguese newbie surfer and I joined the community to get more involved and keep in touch with other surfers.

Please take a look at the following topic and give me some help by participating.

https://www.boardworld.com.au/forums/viewthread/6314/

Thanks and enjoy the waves wink

Welcome to the forums Pimetones smile.

Checking out your thread now. Even though I’m a useless surfer and an even worse swimmer lol.

Welcome to the community, Sam and pimentones. cool smile

Hey learing how to do fs pop shuvit

Woop woop goin to mount hawke and prime skate park soon cant wait

Watup from uk its our summer and we have had a months worth of rain in one week grin

hey, welcome to the forums, RCspaniel. What part of the UK are you in? My sister is over there at the moment and she has managed to have great weather!

Hey all, just signed up and wanted to say hi. I’ve been snowboarding for about 14years now, I’ve done a a bit of time in Canada and did a season at big white. My gf is a keen snowboarder as well, we have a 17month old boy that we have been waiting to be old enough to start taking to the snow and we are planning on heading to Japan and NZ a couple of times over the next 18months. I head to the Victorian slopes for day trips about once a fortnight and being at Uni I can sneak away for midweek rides and some weekends if anyone is interested aswell. Lots of great info on here and I look forward to being a part of it.

Cheers,

Welcome to the forums mate, there are already quite a few Mexicans (victorians) on here who would definitely be keen for rides im sure smile

Welcome a board, BammBamm!!!!!  shaka