The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

JAPAN 2012 / 2013

bracer - 30 June 2012 09:42 AM

I’m very tempted to take myself on a selfish sideline tour up to Hokkaido for some serious action though.

If you can’t find serious action in Myoko/Hakuba or in the rest of Nagano, then you’re doing it wrong.

Hahahaha awesome!! Thats what I want to hear!  grin

Your trip sounds amazing.

I gotta say, I’ve never looked forward to a snow trip as much as next season in Japan!

Sounding like quite a few of us will be there in Feb!!!

When/where are you headin over Sukah?????

I’ll be there with the family and and a mates family. We’ll have to post where we’re heading to later and might be able to catch up with some members there!!  rocker

Mizu Kuma - 09 July 2012 01:12 AM

When/where are you headin over Sukah?????

Nothing booked yet but it will definately be early feb for 2-3 weeks i was swaying to hakuba, however im thinking niseko aswell, what dates will u be where mizu?

I still have my huge South and Central American trip to do first in 4 weeks so ive been pretty pumped focusing on that and we are looking to book Japan in October, I know we leaving a little late to book but my wallet will need a little recovery time hahaha, So pumped for Japan though specially Tokyo.

Awesome!! I’m leaning towards Myoko for the family part of the trip but I’m keen to do some sort of backcountry tour somewhere as well.

Looking at the same travel time tho just after school goes back here so either late Jan or early Feb

Early feb will be in Niseko, then toward the end will be in Nozawa in the Nagano region!!!!!

So spewin Japan is off the cards for me next NoHe season downer

Was really looking forward to it !!!

Maybe 2013/14

Damn!!!!!

That’s sucks big ones, anti!!!!!

I haven’t booked anything yet, but hopefully in be in Japan in feb.
Plans are niseko for 10 nights, Sapporo for 2 nights. Then Tokyo for a week or so. Then down to the nagano region ski fields for 4-5 nights. Might go back to Fukuoka for a few nights after.

Hmm I know not what I’m doping this NoHe season, US would be good again but a mates Jap edit from this Feb looked pretty epic, I’m watching and waiting for a few things to fall into place, is Japan worth doing late December early Jan?