The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

Perisher 2012

Brodburger! It is just off the Monaro Hwy at the Canberra Glassworks.

orrrrrr Kingsley’s chicken! (I know you don’t like it blizz but let’s face it, you’re part of a massive minority!)

I’ll have to give it a try. This is really our first road trip to perisher so we gota do all this stuff on the way.

Any things we have to do at jindy? I live in brizzy so i’m pretty much a tourist lol.

I know you guys are going to roll your eyes but we are staying at the station and we have our own car.

Where are you staying?

Mario Mine shaft is good for families for dinner.

You gotta go to Wild Brumby one afternoon.

Where will you be pit stopping on the way down?

we where going to do it in one hit and not sleep anywhere. We will be driving though cambera at mid day so might as well check out the burger place.

Lol it’s just me and my wife no kids lol. I’ve eaten at the cheap pub on the lake at jindy where you cook your own stake that was pretty cool.

Bacon and egg wrap from Serge’s in the morning (right next to cherri pow) is the only thing we did every time we went to perihser

deanobruce - 06 July 2012 12:56 AM

Bacon and egg wrap from Serge’s in the morning (right next to cherri pow) is the only thing we did every time we went to perihser

That sounds awesome. We love little orbits at the front valley ski tube. That shits like crack can’t get enough lol.

ahhh a mate would religiously buy lil orbits every time, i would eat the left over sugar at the bottom of the bag nom nom nom

It’s so amazing. I think my wife looks forward to them more than snowboarding lol.

ozgirl - 05 July 2012 10:10 PM

Crackers,

If you stop whinging about and pretend your a skier (ie if people ask you about it - you have to say yep I am a skier - without mocking them!) I will let you change it when the next snow comes.

Otherwise it is til the end of the month.

what are you talking about? I am a skier wink.

Actually I might have to have a go one day this season if I can find someone with my size feet to borrow gear off.

DylanV - 05 July 2012 04:45 PM

what are you talking about crackers? thats you in your dp isnt it??

Lets just say…don’t make bets that you are clearly going to lose. If you go far enough back in this thread you will see why I became the hardcore skier I am today smile

HardSnow - 06 July 2012 12:28 AM

AHHAHAH i thought it was strange that he had a skier DP. i was goign to make fun of him but i thought i was to young in this forum.

Whats this Full burger???/ Is there a burger holy grail in Canberra i have to try or something?

Your never too young to pick on my Avatar.

JazzaW - 06 June 2012 01:17 PM

Bumping the season pass list!

rider
chucky
drc13
spaz
Redjames
Crackwhore
Andy
nthnbeachesguy
Ozgirl (am i the token girl??)
4ce_full
pyromaniac
cabletieperformance
adzam
DylanV
JazzaW

Is that really everyone? seemed like there was more.

deanobruce - 06 July 2012 12:56 AM

TBH i like the little place in Nuggets better for Bacon and Egg roll.