The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

Perisher 2012

woops…. seems i forgot it was gunna be school holidays and places were gunna book out :/ looks like a car sleep for me on friday saturday night LOL

Damn! don’t forget extra woolies to rug up in the icebox then

ozgirl - 02 July 2012 11:56 PM

I am heading down this weekend and leaving work early (I hope) on Friday so should be in Jindy in time for a beer (or two!) if anyone is around.

Wanna get burgers tomorrow night on the way through again?

DylanV - 05 July 2012 08:48 AM

woops…. seems i forgot it was gunna be school holidays and places were gunna book out :/ looks like a car sleep for me on friday saturday night LOL

You better come and stay with us then….

Try not to fall asleep at the dinner table!

Tent it Dylan at the campground, no one is gunna want to have dinner with you after a day on the slopes and no shower ha ha!

oz if i can that would be awesome!!! and mike, yes i did try the camp grounds but their full!! im gunna tent or swag it for my late july week.
blizz ill come have burgers (EDIT: if oz goes) and give you your creamed honey thats still sitting on my window sill LOL so oz you better come have burgers, and this time get a full and not a baby burger

DylanV - 05 July 2012 11:26 AM

blizz ill come have burgers and give you your creamed honey thats still sitting on my window sill LOL so oz you better come have burgers, and this time get a full and not a baby burger

We’ll still be at work when oz is passing through so will have to go again next time! That or we will all just have to head down to Jindy for the weekend next time!

Agree oz you gotta go the full burger next time!

okay okay!! Full burger it is!

Next time. Hoping that i pass thru canberra at 5pm… although I am not feeling hopeful. Work is stressing me out lately! And i gotta get some stuff done before I leave at 2.

ozgirl - 05 July 2012 11:52 AM

okay okay!! Full burger it is!

Next time. Hoping that i pass thru canberra at 5pm… although I am not feeling hopeful. Work is stressing me out lately! And i gotta get some stuff done before I leave at 2.

Just let us know if you end up late and we’ll grab a burger or cookie dough at Costco shaka

oh shite. its school holidays. I forgot about that.

how much longer do I have to have this damm Avatar Oz?

what are you talking about crackers? thats you in your dp isnt it??

JazzaW - 05 July 2012 01:43 AM

Drc13 you can drive to guthega but the road is average. An easy way to guthega from blue cow is the guthega middle traverse. if you leave the blue cow terminal heading towards the early starter double, start riding left and a 100 or so metres away from the terminal building there is a sign for guthega, cruising speed will get you all the way to the cow pastures j-bar at guthega.

Thanks mate, that’s exactly the way I went yesterday. No problems getting there on a board and had a great time at Guthega. Pick of the runs were probably bloody-mary and schnaxl. That J-Bar is some kind of sick joke though, front leg was a mess by the time I reached the top.

Crackers,

If you stop whinging about and pretend your a skier (ie if people ask you about it - you have to say yep I am a skier - without mocking them!) I will let you change it when the next snow comes.

Otherwise it is til the end of the month.

AHHAHAH i thought it was strange that he had a skier DP. i was goign to make fun of him but i thought i was to young in this forum.

Whats this Full burger???/ Is there a burger holy grail in Canberra i have to try or something?