The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

Oi Mate! webpage is up. Thoughts?

Hey guys,

We wanted to have a page dedicated to the ‘Oi Mate!’ series.

Just keeping it simple for now with sponsor logos, a video feed, and Instagram feed.

https://www.boardworld.com.au/oi-mate

Have a look and let me know your thoughts.

Any ideas for additional features we can build in?

Simple yet effective!

shaka

I like it simple!!!!! That’s why I like you so much Jez!!!!!

But, I reckon that the Logo/Sponsors at the top need some form of separation????? It just looks a little messy to me and the Oi Mate logo get’s a little lost, even though it’s huge?????

Agreed with Miz, that is exactly what I was gonna say. It is like it just needs a different colour background or something in comparison to the rest of the page? Also perhaps the instagram feed should be horizontal on the page, it makes the page unnecessarily long? But I guess with more vids down the page it should eventually all match up?

Yeah, the videos will catch up to it. We’ll see what we can do to improve the page. It will probably stay like this for a little while at least.

Love the instagram feed on the right Jez smile

It looks very cool overall me thinks shaka

My criticisms have already been said. apart from that its cool!

yep - I like it!

It got my attention!!

Look good Jez!

Instagram feed - keeping it purely for Olliepop_films or can anyone #tag?

Only for Olliepop Films at the moment.

Do you think the Oi Mate! logo / header would look better in these proportions? or should we make the logo even smaller?

I think the logo looks fine it just looks like all the logos have been chucked into place without much thought, if that makes sense?

It just needs some separation, something subtle?

I like that idea Bliz. Will work on this idea. Thanks for the suggestion! smile

I like Blizz’s idea!!!!! That was gonna be my suggestion in my first post!!!!!

Either that or a faded background image behind the logo!!!!! But I think that the boxes behind the spono’s will be much cleaner!!!!!