The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

Perisher 2012

Nice work, oz!!!!!  shaka

The snow conditions and the weather looked awesome!!!!!

bracer - 01 July 2012 12:03 PM

love the stack at 00:39 hehehe

I know how awesome was that! No idea who it was LOL, do think I even saw it until it came to editting!

Thanks Mizu.

Song was hard to pick as I wasn’t really doing that much so it had to be a bit mellow!

Great lines included “It’s colder than it ought to be in March” (sub with JUNE)

“But it’s warmer where you’re waiting.
It feels more like July.” hehe!

&

“I’d like to hire a plane.
I’d see you in the morning,
when the day is fresh. ” Freshies!!!

Rode powder all day and it was puking all day…. i can sleep happy..

ozgirl - 01 July 2012 11:51 AM

My first edit with the Drift 720!

Not the most exciting vid but I am happy with it!

Hope you enjoy.

GREAT JOB!!!  shaka

Very nice Ozgirl.

Nice stack someone had at about 40 secs lol

anyone going down the weekend of the 13th or the 20th? not sure which weekend me and a few mates should go down. keen to have a few beers with anyone if interested.

Lachillingworth - 02 July 2012 12:34 PM

anyone going down the weekend of the 13th or the 20th? not sure which weekend me and a few mates should go down. keen to have a few beers with anyone if interested.

Could be going down the weekend of the 13th….got to see how my injuries are going by should be good. where will you be staying? on snow or Jindi?

I am heading down this weekend and leaving work early (I hope) on Friday so should be in Jindy in time for a beer (or two!) if anyone is around.

What day do you come back to Sydney each week oz?

Sunday night about 7pm I leave Jindy.

Roast Pork on the menu this sunday! YUM

ozgirl - 03 July 2012 01:21 AM

Sunday night about 7pm I leave Jindy.

Roast Pork on the menu this sunday! YUM

You can drop me off the left overs on the way through tongue wink

Sweeeeettt. I’m at perisher from 28th of July to 4th of August. Anything awesome happening on those dates?

loved the video Oz. Going psycho stuck in brisbane….

Leaving early tomorrow morning and will be down there for 7 nights. No snow predicted but looking forward to exploring the mountain in bluebird conditions shaka

im going down from canberra this weekend and i am in need of slide/drinking buddies, should i leave friday arvo or saturday morning, that is the question…

HardSnow - 03 July 2012 05:56 AM

Sweeeeettt. I’m at perisher from 28th of July to 4th of August. Anything awesome happening on those dates? .

Im gunna be down there for that week, thats pretty awesome if you ask me LOL