The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

Perisher 2012

20 footers x 2 according to the report, I feel like weeping.

JazzaW - 29 June 2012 01:39 AM

Good luck making It up! If you wanna go for a shred let me know. For anyone curious, they opened the leichardt park today, got a box, a rail and a couple of booters.

No luck, im workin sunday, but that means i should be able to get all next weekend off, cant wait to sus out the booters at leichardt!!!

I have ridden a couple of days so far this season and loving being back on the board. The long lift lines sucked opening weekend but was still good to get down there and have a go and dust off the cobwebs.
Looking forward to the trip coming up though.

We were gonna head to Perisher today but pulled the pin at about 10:30 last night. A friend said their lodge at Smiggins was shaking from the wind and the weather was just generally shit. I hope we made the right decision! Will go in a couple weeks for a day trip shaka

Thanks for letting us know :-(

Yeah 20 footers they are fun! Though when I went for My first go this morning, went for a straight air I slid out and face planted for a bloody Nose, really sucked! I can confirm dodgy conditions for the day low vis, wind, random spats of wet snow from the clouds and Icey runs!

Fair bit of snow on it’s way though!!!!!

Sunday should be some sweet freshies!!!!!

ozgirl - 30 June 2012 12:59 AM

Thanks for letting us know :-(

Sorry!!! Completely forgot!!!

Mizu Kuma - 30 June 2012 03:09 AM

Fair bit of snow on it’s way though!!!!!

Sunday should be some sweet freshies!!!!!

f-yeah, headed down tomorrow super keen!

Got to get some funds happening to get down there from next Sunday - will be there for a couple of weeks (as long as I don’t starve).

Cars packed, heading down to Perisher tomorrow shaka

woot! me and the mates are heading down for a shred on friday! Hope the conditions are good. I need to get clocking on my My Ride!

Blue cow is goooood todaaayy =D so goood haha

My first edit with the Drift 720!

Not the most exciting vid but I am happy with it!

Hope you enjoy.

Beautiful job Oz!! love the stack at 00:39 hehehe

I’m so getting amped!! pity I’m a few thousand k’s from the nearest snow ... dammit!