The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

Happy New Year all!!

Happy New Year (financially) all!!!

Prepping to cash the tax return and blow it on shred ..... wwooooooot!!

cool grin

What better way to spend it?

I’ll raise my glass to a prosperous year!!!!!

And a snow filled nthn hemi season to go along with it!!!!! C’mon Japow, bring it on!!!!!  rocker

Amen Mizu!!!

ollie  time to start stylin my straight airs!!

Can’t wait to get my forms for tax so I can put them in and get money for NZ trip.

When you say shred bracer, does that mean you are coming to the forum trip in September?

I’m going to dad’s tonight for my tax!!! Ca-Ching!! I’m gonna spend it all on myself, a new financial year, new start!!!

Must get the paperwork together and email some totals to the accountant so he can submit my return.

Need some dough for the xmas/ny trip.

Um, yeah, July 1st - now we have that useless, asinine carbon tax.

I woke up this morning to the realisation I’ve been f*cked by Juliar Gillard, and all I could think was “At least she could’ve taken me out to dinner first!!!!!!!!”.

chucky - 01 July 2012 03:47 AM

Um, yeah, July 1st - now we have that useless, asinine carbon tax.

I woke up this morning to the realisation I’ve been f*cked by Juliar Gillard, and all I could think was “At least she could’ve taken me out to dinner first!!!!!!!!”.

Would she be able to claim that as a Fringe Benefit?????

Good call chucky, mind you I’ve had that feeling about Julia for some time now!!

TJswish - 01 July 2012 02:46 AM

Can’t wait to get my forms for tax so I can put them in and get money for NZ trip.

When you say shred bracer, does that mean you are coming to the forum trip in September?

I was meaning shred in the generic sense as in .... as often as humanly possible.

I’ll be in NZ shredding while the forum shred is on, which is both good and bad. Sounds like a blast tho!

bracer - 01 July 2012 03:52 AM

Good call chucky, mind you I’ve had that feeling about Julia for some time now!!

Kevin had to have his rectum reconstructed after he felt the wrath of Julia!!!!!

Mizu Kuma - 01 July 2012 12:37 AM

And a snow filled nthn hemi season to go along with it!!!!! C’mon Japow, bring it on!!!!!  rocker

Im trying to get some money together to come!!!!

fast eddie - 01 July 2012 04:14 AM
Mizu Kuma - 01 July 2012 12:37 AM

Im trying to get some money together to come!!!!

F*CK YEAH DUDE!!!!!!!!!!!  cool grin