The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

Welcome to Boardworld - Introduce Yourself Here

Bahahahaaa!!!!!  LOL

LOL hhahaha

Hey all, Awesome forum here and great to be a part of it.

I’ve learned so much already from the wealth of info here so ... gratitude to you all

I’m Brad, second season riding and planing on nailing the 360’s this year at Cardrona and really hoping to do a trip up to Japan next season.  I live in Townsville in north Queensland so winter is somewhat of a novelty still, hehe.

Gettin the board prepped and excited about winter again!!!

Bring it on!!  dance

Welcome Minx! Good to have another mexican here! Crew is building. Take over in the near future evil

Welcome Brendon shaka

Welcome Brad! Not that we need another Brad, but welcome wink haha

He might be a good Brad this time around?????

And you Mexicans are too busy gettin tanked at the horse races to go organizin any take over bids anyways!!!!!

Welcome to the boards all, make yourself at home, don’t drink the punch.

TJswish - 30 June 2012 03:18 AM

Welcome to the boards all, make yourself at home, don’t drink the punch.

Yeah TJ has most likely spiked it!!!!!

Mizu Kuma - 30 June 2012 02:19 AM

He might be a good Brad this time around?????

Thanks for the vote of confidence Mizu .....  grin

Why do I feel a sudden rush of pressure tho!!  confused ... And what the hell happened with the last Brad??

Feel the fear and just ollie over it

Well watch this…

He K2’d himself on the jump at the end and was never quite the same. LOL

Ouch!!!!!! Geez he was carrying speed into it. I gotta say tho, I never ride without a helmet ... its saved me from concussion a few times.

bracer - 01 July 2012 04:21 AM

Ouch!!!!!! Geez he was carrying speed into it. I gotta say tho, I never ride without a helmet ... its saved me from concussion a few times.

Yeah K2 (The “other other” Brad) always rides with his bucket strapped on since that day as well!!!!!  teacherboy

You’ll soon work out why that emoticon is named after him too!!!!! (His other name besides K2_SnatchCrewSader and Brad, is Teacher Boy!!!!! Long story, funny but long!!!!!) Hence the smiley’s name!!!!! >>> teacherboy

Welcome to all the new peeps!!! Get amongst it and enjoy shaka

Mizu Kuma - 01 July 2012 04:37 AM
bracer - 01 July 2012 04:21 AM

Yeah K2 (The “other other” Brad) always rides with his bucket strapped on since that day as well!!!!!  teacherboy

You’ll soon work out why that emoticon is named after him too!!!!! (His other name besides K2_SnatchCrewSader and Brad, is Teacher Boy!!!!! Long story, funny but long!!!!!) Hence the smiley’s name!!!!! >>> teacherboy

Lets not speak of the origins of TeacherBoy the name. Smilie is a funny story tho

Awww thats no fair K2, thats like telling a joke and holding back on the punch line, hehehe.

Actually, that video would be a hands down winner of the Flying Squirrel stack of the year contest if it was this year!!