The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

Perisher 2012

I was riding thru that area and powder ridge all weekend. Still nothing happening there yet

Yeah I didn’t see anything as yet.

Perisher this weekend =D helllas yeaaaah

nthnbeachesguy - 27 June 2012 03:03 AM

Anyone been there in the l;ast day or two, it really shouldn’t be any concern of mine at this stage but have they started pushing snow around to make the Leichardt Park yet?  I love that park, hopefully they don’t bother till August…...................................

This weekend according to this mornings snow report email

Looks like I’m going riding this weekend then…...............................  FARK!

Actually based on the report I don’t think I will be missing much, looks terrible, high winds, rain and snow.

I agree Nthn!

But it is the last chance people have before Schools Hols!

And last fresh snow for a while!

I am at perisher! The groomers are in there pushing snow Around right now! Anyone else around for the weekend?

nthnbeachesguy - 27 June 2012 10:18 PM

Looks like I’m going riding this weekend then…...............................  FARK!

Actually based on the report I don’t think I will be missing much, looks terrible, high winds, rain and snow.

Shit dude, is that such a good idea?

I was being facetious bud, it’s a very bad idea and I won’t be doing it as much as I kinda feel like I can.

i see,

went right over my head haha

JazzaW - 28 June 2012 12:47 AM

I am at perisher! The groomers are in there pushing snow Around right now! Anyone else around for the weekend?

I might be on sunday, just waiting to see if my boss was serious about not letting me have sunday off or not

Good luck making It up! If you wanna go for a shred let me know. For anyone curious, they opened the leichardt park today, got a box, a rail and a couple of booters.

Hey guys,

Boardworld presents ‘The Perisher Press’.

‘The Perisher Press’ is a new four-part series being filming in Perisher this season.

Behind the lens is our very own fmf aka Cam. Cam is filming and editing this series. We are stoked to be working with him.

Anyway, check out the teaser below. The first episode will be dropping in July.

‘The Perisher Press’ is a new series presented by Boardworld
Episode one is dropping in July.

http://www.boardworld.com.au
http://www.facebook.com/bwnews

Filming and editing: Cam Batten
Fridge Magnet Footage
http://www.facebook.com/fridgemagnetfootage

Just saw this teaser on Park and Pipe fb page, Cam you are a freak - looking forward to ep1!

JazzaW - 29 June 2012 01:39 AM

Good luck making It up! If you wanna go for a shred let me know. For anyone curious, they opened the leichardt park today, got a box, a rail and a couple of booters.

can you be more specific re booters? thinking of going up this weekend and i want to pump myself up ha