The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

Limited Offer: RAD Boot Dryers for Sale. Only 12 avail.

THE SUPER BOOT DRYER BY RADICAL GLOVES

$80 with free shipping to anywhere in Australia.

Only 12 available. First come, first served.

Payment via direct deposit preferred (or PayPal if needed).

We are also offering a special deal of the Super Boot Dryer + Boardworld Premium Blend Merino Wool Snowboard Socks (manufactured by 3CS) for $100 total. The socks are valued at $35. Your choice of size.

Sick of wet boots every morning?

Our brand new Super Boot Dryers run completely silent.

They circulate warm air slowly throughout the dryer and your boots, removing any moisture, smells, or anything else nasty that might be floating around your boots.

Keep it plugged in 24/7, it only uses 36W!

Say goodbye to swamp foot for good!

The unit is very lightweight and easy to travel with.

Please reply to this thread or email promo(at)boardworld.com.au if you are interested.

You should get one Boxy. Your feet stink!  sick

While I really like the idea, I only find it feasible for people living at the snow. I can’t exactly pack it for each trip to the snow and you can’t really take it overseas :(

I would have been keen for this if my ski and snowboard boots didn’t live in a warmer environment (permanently heated room) than i did!

Dragon said “awesome”
Dragon’s Boss said no (actually words were a bit more explicit)

Would be a toy, but unfortunately all the years I’ve lived at the snow continuously in the past I never required such a product, which apparently means this isn’t a toy I need now mad  blank stare

Bump. smile

Will speak to you after I find out what my aussie tax return is/next visa approval raspberry

No worries. To be honest we have only sold two so far (and I bought one of them haha), so it doesn’t seem like there is any immediate rush. wink

rider26 - 19 July 2012 06:20 AM

No worries. To be honest we have only sold two so far (and I bought one of them haha), so it doesn’t seem like there is any immediate rush. wink

I’m guessin that the other one is my birthday present?????

You know, the one ya missed last month!!!!!  wink

TJswish - 28 June 2012 07:47 AM

I can’t exactly pack it for each trip to the snow and you can’t really take it overseas :(

Why??

Because I don’t own a car. So each time it needs to go in luggage.

And overseas it’s heavy and metal. How many people are going to waste 5kg + space on a boot dryer going overseas?

It’s actually very lightweight and plastic. I would take up a decent amount of room though. Maybe shoebox size. smile

To be honest, I wouldn’t travel overseas with it. Good for domestic trips.

I suspect you could actually store it in your boots? So wouldn’t really take up much room?

Still room that I’m generally lacking. Boot room is good for socks. Pack them in there!

Going to Japan, I only had just enough room in my carry on. My snowboard bag had all our gear in it and my cousin still filled all her luggage (being female etc)

TJ don’t try and make out that you are a light packer!!! tongue laugh

ozgirl - 20 July 2012 01:40 AM

TJ don’t try and make out that you are a light packer!!! tongue laugh

Apart from too many snowboards, I wasn’t too bad… :(