The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

Trip Report Contest is back. $2500 in prizes.

Check it out here: http://www.boardworld.com.au/trip-report

We hope you guys like! smile

i do i do…

Fu&k yeah!!! sounds sweet!!!

Awesome!!

Nice!

Are trip reports already submitted in 2012 eligible?

Edit: ignore me I just noticed the T&C’s

Great idea for a comp!

Damn!!!!! 2 1/2 G’s of goodies!!!!! big surprise

There’s gonna be some stories to read this season!!!!!

very nice

Mizu Kuma - 28 June 2012 06:53 AM

Given the quality of entries last year, we wanted to step it up. Not only for first prize but awarding others who give it a good go. We also thought this would be one contest that mostly regular members enter, so we wanted to reward you guys.

The Weekly Member Prizes will be launched tomorrow as well. $2000 in prizes over 10 weeks. Members only!

It’s a southern hemisphere thing, and the compass in the promo poster points south towards the magical land of ‘Boardworld’. Pure coincidence, or design genius?

SIiiiiiiiiiiiCK shaka

chucky - 28 June 2012 08:42 AM

It’s a southern hemisphere thing, and the compass in the promo poster points south towards the magical land of ‘Boardworld’. Pure coincidence, or design genius?

LOL

rider26 - 28 June 2012 07:13 AM
Mizu Kuma - 28 June 2012 06:53 AM

Given the quality of entries last year, we wanted to step it up. Not only for first prize but awarding others who give it a good go. We also thought this would be one contest that mostly regular members enter, so we wanted to reward you guys.

The Weekly Member Prizes will be launched tomorrow as well. $2000 in prizes over 10 weeks. Members only!

Yeah, the one that took out 1st Prize last season was worthy of a Pulitzer!!!!!

chucky - 28 June 2012 08:42 AM

Yeah, whoever designed this one did a much better job than the schmuck that knocked up the short film comp one!!!!!

I must now plan a trip shaka

schmucky?