The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

JAPAN 2012 / 2013

Hmmm, can’t wait. I reckon I’m gonna do 4 weeks…

I wish that I was doin 4 months!!!!!

4 weeks is still good though!!!!! CAN NOT WAIT!!!!!

Excuse me while I go do a little dance!!!!!  dance

Hahaha!!! I reckon!! And when I book mine, I’ll be dancin’ too!! Woohooo!

Mizu Kuma - 27 June 2012 06:08 AM

Hahahaaaa, they were only goin about 25kmh so it was all good!!!!!

The funny thing was that our driver was like “Ohhhh, danger danger…......... Ohhhh safe, safe” and the kids taxi the old guy was crappin while the kids were chearin!!!!! Hahahahaaa!!!!!

The rest of the trip home was a bit unnervin though!!!!!

How’s the life of a Snowbum treatin ya, Ash?????

You should be givin us updates or links to ya blog!!!!! Maybe start a thread in the Social pages for us all to be envious over!!!!!

haha what an experience!!

I haven’t started snow-bumming yet :D I go start on July 16th (after I get back from shredding NZ wink). I can’t wait!!

I will pass it on when it’s up.

For now you can see my lame photo and first blog entry here:

http://www.perisher.com.au/powwow/

raspberry

Nothin wrong with that!!!!!  shaka I don’t know many people other than Jeremy, that really like their own mugshots!!!!!

Definitely start a thread with links and stuff on here as there’s quite a few of the crew that have Perisher Season Passes!!!!!

Woot will do :D

im booked for japan 2013, only 2 weeks though, but if its anything like this year, it will be 2 weeks of awes-rad-gnaricalsomeness!!

trentradpants - 28 June 2012 05:34 AM

im booked for japan 2013, only 2 weeks though, but if its anything like this year, it will be 2 weeks of awes-rad-gnaricalsomeness!!

When/Where/What/Why?????

yeah, from all this talk, I think I’ll pencil myself in for 50 days or so of Japan riding. Stoked! can’t wait for winter

mad

And then someone takes their turn to bat and hits the ball into the drain!!!!!

Hey guys, I’m hoping to be in ‘Japow’ during Feb 2013 ... don’t have the trip booked yet but also super amped about it.

It’ll be my first Japan experience so super looking forward to it.

shaka

Ya gonna have a blast, bracer!!!!!

Where bouts ya thinkin of goin????? Plenty of Trip Reports floatin around the place!!!!!

Plus there’s a resident Japanese Mountain Shredder on here goes by the name of Gamblor!!!!!

Any questions should get some good responses from the crew as well!!!!!

Well going with the wife and 3 boys (all under 10) so was thinking about heading to the Myoko Kogen area or maybe Hakuba. They want to see the snow monkeys so was thinking about heading somewhere around the Nagano area.

I’m very tempted to take myself on a selfish sideline tour up to Hokkaido for some serious action though. We’ll probably only head over for 10 - 15 days though so we’ll mix it up a bit .... should be able to get around most of the resorts in that time .... hehehe.

Thanks for the heads up for the local info too. I havn’t even started to scratch the surface on the great forum info yet…  confused

Well sounds like ya got an itch!!!!! Y bound to give it a good scratch!!!!!

It’s just what us guys do!!!!!