The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

That awkward moment when…

...Oz stops by Canberra on the way to the snow for some food and she has to get her car push started by Blizz, Dylanv and Dark because she left her interior light on!!

teacherboy

Bahahahaha!. The guy that parks next to my motorbike always leaves his on and I have to go tell him before he destroys the battery. smile

LOL (sorry oz)

haha!

You laugh but none of you were there tonight when we tried to clutch start it 3 times in the perisher carpark!

Opps

Get a new battery already!!! I’ll have one waiting for ya tomorrow if ya need!

At least she drives a manual.

I carry a booster pack, when peeps ask for help I’m able to ask $5-$10 for the service.
Saves me having to expel energy.

when you meet this guy and say to him that he looks like the guy ‘Jimmy’ off the TV Offspring and he says, funny about that….......

and all I can say is “F#$K Off” red face

Azz - 24 June 2012 08:25 AM

when you meet this guy and say to him that he looks like the guy ‘Jimmy’ off the TV Offspring and he says, funny about that….......

Who?! Picture or link plz!!!

...when Dark was posting this thread and he didn’t believe me when I spelt out ‘awkward’ for him LOL

Blizz….......

THIS DUDE

Azz - 24 June 2012 08:25 AM

bahaha!!!

...when Blizz is trying to measure a circle to draw CD on her PC and she measures with a ruler both height AND width…OF A CIRCLE!

BTW Blizz, two can play this game honey!!  tongue wink

uh oh,,,

Do we need to remind you guys of this thread?

https://www.boardworld.com.au/forums/viewthread/5593/

Was just thinking the same Ozzy smile

Hahaha yes yes it does take two to tango!

How about the awkward moment oz rings saying that the road past Canberra Airport to get to the hwy is blocked and you respond with “oh yeah I just saw that on twitter 5 mins ago” the response from oz was a loud “WHY DIDNT YOU TELL ME!!!”