The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

Promos and contests coming very soon…

Hey guys,

Next week we will be launching a whole bunch more of promos and contests on the forums.

The weekly member prizes will start very soon too.

We actually have 10 snowboards to give away in total this season from Burton, Lib Tech, YES, StepChild, FYVE and Endeavor.

Two Lib Tech Travis Rice pro models just arrived today. 153 and 157. They look sick!

It’s been super busy at Boardworld HQ over the last few weeks but finally getting to launching all the fun stuff!

Website development is also coming along nicely and the new website should be approx 4 weeks away. It’s looking great!

Boardworld might be down for a couple of hours tonight as we migrate everything over to our new server. Just a heads up smile

OK, have a great weekend everyone! shaka

really? awesome!

Cant wait

P.S. Change my name michelle

And just when ya thought that Boardworld couldn’t possibly get any better!!!!!  dance

rider26 - 22 June 2012 07:05 AM

We actually have 10 snowboards to give away in total this season from Burton, Lib Tech, YES, StepChild, FYVE and Endeavor.

shibby shaka

Awesome!!! shaka

Awesome! evil

I cant wait for the comp rewarding me for having best avatar.

Jeremy, I will make love to you if I win the T.Rice 157 smile

Just saying kiss

whore LOL

antisense - 24 June 2012 12:27 PM

whore LOL

Who, Azz or Jeremy?????  smirk

its next week already!! smile

Mizu Kuma - 24 June 2012 12:54 PM
antisense - 24 June 2012 12:27 PM

whore LOL

Who, Azz or Jeremy?????  smirk

Azz of course!! Whoring himself for a T-Rice.. although I can understand why…  Sif I’d insult Jez!! He’d get Boxy to kick tha crap outa me !!  wink

Must be time for me to win something!!

Hammo - 25 June 2012 12:19 AM

Must be time for me to win something!!

Nah that was yesterday, mate!!!!!

Oh damit a day too late!!

Sweet! Fingers n toes crossed