The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

Perisher 2012

How badly is this super imposed!!!

Mizu Kuma - 22 June 2012 03:49 AM
ozgirl - 22 June 2012 03:46 AM

That there is!

Waiting for the official confirmation that it cracked the 26cm mark in this afternoons report and then Boxy will, as per my instructions, change the avatar appropriately!

Make sure it is publicly known via the start of new thread in the social pages!!!!!  LOL

you bastards! I am pretty sure I have already lost!

CRACKERS - 22 June 2012 04:01 AM

That there is!

Waiting for the official confirmation that it cracked the 26cm mark in this afternoons report and then Boxy will, as per my instructions, change the avatar appropriately!

Make sure it is publicly known via the start of new thread in the social pages!!!!!  LOL

Bahahahaaa!!!!! That’ll teach ya for writin my name on ya Unicorn’s Butt Cheek!!!!!

CRACKERS - 22 June 2012 04:01 AM

That there is!

So am I!!! But anything could happen between now and tomorrow morning - and the bet was total accumulations as per Perisher til Saturday morning!!

Don’t worry Crackers - There wont a a unicorn in sight for your Avatar bahahahahaha

Is it that naked skier dude with CRACKERS name tattooed on his arse cheek?????

ozgirl - 22 June 2012 03:53 AM

I was waitin for the digital weather map to pop up!!!!!

Went down yesterday for day trip .... plenty of pow stashes around but was super cold…

I keep seeing a YES 154 Tasman at the pub between the quad and v8 base looks so dirty and well used from the park! Also saw a guy on opening with a 154 too and i gave him a wave from a distance and he waved back… its sort of like a code between Tasmaniac owners raspberry

Was it anyone from here?

ozgirl - 22 June 2012 03:53 AM

It’s just strongly lit, and not colour balanced between foreground and background, due to the conditions and time of day. Perisher media don’t have the studio facilities required for the type of green screening TV news weather reporters commonly use. Besides, at around 0.05, snow falls in front of her.

Haha!

No way - it is blowing a gale outside and her clothes and her hair is not moving an inch!

There is also not a breath of wind on the audio!

Nah, not “blowing a gale” at all. The flags can’t even make up their minds which direction to wave - and some of the snow that falls is dropping straight down, not across. Perisher would have to own decent windsocks for their microphones.

Seriously, why on earth would Perisher media bother with green screening when they’re already on location???

Chucky speaks the truth…

damm

How are those ribs going, Crackers?

chucky - 25 June 2012 06:33 AM

How are those ribs going, Crackers?

Slowly getting better. still 2-3 weeks off being fixed though.

The ‘damm’ was because I had just noticed my Avatar!

Anyone been there in the l;ast day or two, it really shouldn’t be any concern of mine at this stage but have they started pushing snow around to make the Leichardt Park yet?  I love that park, hopefully they don’t bother till August…...................................