The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

You know you’re a bogan when…

Mizu Kuma - 22 June 2012 02:45 AM
Azz - 22 June 2012 02:41 AM
Tills - 22 June 2012 01:49 AM

Ooh, I have another one!

When you spend your baby bonus on your beloved VH Commodore.  blank stare

Really??? Oops, spent mine on a 50” Plasma downer

I failed bogan 101 LOL

No, Plasma is still Bogan!!!!!

Had ya gone with the LCD LED then that would’ve been another story!!!!!

read up and you’ll see that plasma is actually viewed as the better technology, but like VHS v Beta, VHS won out through superior marketing, despite being inferior….I won’t mention apple… hahaha

Your briefcase looks like this!!!!!

cords - 22 June 2012 03:50 AM
Mizu Kuma - 22 June 2012 02:45 AM
Azz - 22 June 2012 02:41 AM
Tills - 22 June 2012 01:49 AM

Ooh, I have another one!

When you spend your baby bonus on your beloved VH Commodore.  blank stare

Really??? Oops, spent mine on a 50” Plasma downer

I failed bogan 101 LOL

No, Plasma is still Bogan!!!!!

Had ya gone with the LCD LED then that would’ve been another story!!!!!

read up and you’ll see that plasma is actually viewed as the better technology, but like VHS v Beta, VHS won out through superior marketing, despite being inferior….I won’t mention apple… hahaha

That’s why Plasma used to get screen burn in early development, gets reflection worse than LCD, uses more power and doesn’t last as long as an LCD!!!!! Can’t see how that makes it better?????

Apple’s “marketing” is mostly word of mouth!!!!! Microsoft’s is purely by price!!!!!

Give me somethin that lasts longer, performs and that is reliable any day!!!!!  cool grin

.. when you argue about large-screen TVs evil

When you think that your ACER laptop is the greatest technology because it comes in different colours!!!!!

cords - 22 June 2012 03:49 AM
Azz - 22 June 2012 03:22 AM

Hey !!!!!! I like Funniest Home Videos, what are you saying ?!!!  tongue wink

I like it too.

Don’t mind it too much for a cheap laugh.

I’ve never been a fan of the whole ‘schadenfreude’ thing - especially when it involves people deliberately putting their children (sometimes infants), pets, friends, family etc. in harm’s way, in the hope they’ll ‘get lucky’ and win prizes when they ‘hilariously’ hurt themselves either physically or emotionally, and it’s all ‘accidentally’ caught on camera.

I agree with you on the set up ones chuck.

But being the true believer in Darwin’s theory, stupidity caught on video and replayed for me to laugh at is awesome shaka

Yeah Azz, I’m totally cool with seeing idiots get what’s coming to them.