The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

Falls Creek 2012

Oh well, I’ll vouch for that one too!!!!!

Hey K2, Deano or Trent, you didn’t happen to bump into a chick from over this side of the hill?

Wildman’s PE teacher was riding at Falls for opening.

I think K2 ran into someone from your way,

Checking snow reports etc. cant decide whether to head up tomorrow for a day or 2 or just wait till the weekend.
Def going on the weekend either way but…i dont know

Anyone want to share accom with me and a mate 17-19 Aug? (Friday/Sat nights - trying to fill a bed or two to get costs down! Might be a shoebox tho. PM me if interested!)

Not sure where to go this weekend! Hotham vs Falls! grrr lets just hope the forecast is right!

Don’t talk to me about this weekend! I can’t go!!! downer

Billy, I heard the snow is gonna be great this weekend! What sort of commintment is this? You should be droping anything at the sign of snow

I think I’ll be heading to Hotham sat-sun, then drive to Falls for Monday and chill there for most the week. If I get Friday off I might head up to Falls for the day Friday then drive over to Hotham that night. Need to pick up a kayak from Mt Beauty

Awesome, i’ll probably see you at Hotham man, got mates that want to go up and stay in Harrietville Fri/Sat night. Do you have a place to crash or are you camping out in the car again lol?

Car. Just bought a kayak, so gotta save the pennys. and its easier to get messy at the General if i do.

i will most likely come back up the mountain on the tues/weds next week and ride with ya K2.

K2_SnatchCrewSader - 19 June 2012 10:30 AM

Billy, I heard the snow is gonna be great this weekend! What sort of commintment is this? You should be droping anything at the sign of snow

Boo, I always miss you boys. Can’t this weekend, already booked accommodation for girl’s weekend then have a school commitment I have to go to on Sunday - it’s all my kids. MEH!!!! Then next week, I have a bloody 30th then 2nd b’day!!! I’m drivin’ up Monday night (2nd) - stay til Thursday in a friends van. Then back the following Tuesday!

Make sure you guys are at Hotham Tuesday 2nd or Wed 3rd! Puh-lease!

Yeh I think I will. There is a Nitro demo at Hotham then I think n wanna try some boards