The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

Perisher 2012

DylanV - 19 June 2012 09:23 AM
nthnbeachesguy - 19 June 2012 08:40 AM
CRACKERS - 19 June 2012 02:32 AM
nthnbeachesguy - 18 June 2012 11:57 PM

On the snow report page they do!

just looked at your crash footage. jeeeeeeeez ouch. I was thinking I might try and spin on that jump as well but I won’t be going anywhere near that jump in those conditions, particularly after watching that!

Just go fast and spin as much as you want as long as you clear the knuckle![/quote

So what your saying to me is that instead of trying to straight air the 30fter, i should just try switch front 5 first?

okay!!

Cab 7 mate and to make it interesting add a boned double nose grab, that way it will be corked a bit ha ha!

may need to do this billy before i try ollie that day LOL

ozgirl - 19 June 2012 03:56 AM
CRACKERS - 19 June 2012 02:31 AM
ozgirl - 19 June 2012 12:15 AM

Okay ignore me - it says it down further!

I reckon we go of Perishers totals for a bet!

Their random guestimations are what make it more fun!

So accumulated totals between now and Saturday??

Ok fair enough.

My final offer is 25cm.

Ok and mine is 30cm

But lets make it more interesting lets say if it is 25cm and under you win, 25 and over I win??

Since it is so close…

So whats the bet buddy??

better come up with something fast. looks more and more likely I am going to lose doesnt it. damm. haha. although come to think of it, I cant really lose as the more snow the better.

having a smart phone has made my spelling even worse I think or maybe its trying to write on BW while working in the bar.

Haha!

Its mighty impressive! Even Thredbo cynic Richard seems to be on board since this afternoons model did change much!

ozgirl - 20 June 2012 08:08 AM

Haha!

Its mighty impressive! Even Thredbo cynic Richard seems to be on board since this afternoons model did change much!

How about some sort of Avatar change for a week or two? the loser changes their avatar to whatever the other one wants…?

Sure!

grin

Oh and i terms of how long the avatar is for. That depends on how many cms fall. If it is 25cm and under I change my avatar for that many days.

26cm and over you change yours for that many days!

Looks like oz is gonna be victorious with this deal!!!!!

This would make for a great avatar for CRACKERS?????

i feel lost without my name/avatar…

Enjoy!

Well with the downgrade this morning I reckon this comp is game on! Could be interesting!

I honestly think it could go either way!

Mizu - that’s a great pic but sadly no ski’s

bahahahahahahahahah
Mowhahahahhhahahahah

Hey boardworldians !!

Can any of you sydney dwellers recommend some bus services that run to perisher overnight? I’d like to fly into sydney at night and bus to perisher arriving first thing in the morning if possible.

Cheers !! smile

You would be better flying to Canberra and getting a bus from there wouldn’t ya?!

antisense - 21 June 2012 12:29 AM

Hey boardworldians !!

Can any of you sydney dwellers recommend some bus services that run to perisher overnight? I’d like to fly into sydney at night and bus to perisher arriving first thing in the morning if possible.

Cheers !! smile

Hey Anitisense,

If you flew into Sydney there is a greyhound bus that leaves from Central at close to midnight to the ski tube. You would have to catch the train to Central Train station.

Re Canberra as an option I was looking at flights for my work colleagues and it looks like it is better to fly to Sydney outbound. But for the return journey there is a good evening flight back to Perth that gives you plenty on snow time on the Sunday. And yes there is a bus from the snow to Canberra airport (well at least Jindy as a friend did it on the long weekend - they didn’t want to wait 2 hours for me to get to Canberra airport)

Thanks Oz, yeah flights into canberra would be best, but the only direct one’s are ay crap times and the others are via Brisbane ohh go figure ......

Thanks for the heads up re return to perth from canberra and also overnight service from sydney central station. I’ll check it out.

I need to start booking flights and stuff asap!

Cheers again :D