The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

Perisher 2012

Okay i can now say with fair certenty that ill be down for the weekend, cause i worked all lastweekend and my tradie is goin home next weekend, who knows i might get lucky and get monday off too!!!

CRACKERS - 18 June 2012 01:26 PM
ozgirl - 18 June 2012 11:22 AM

to be recorded at Perisher?

from now til saturday?

30cm.

I like to be optimistic!!

haha you cheated! I mean just on one day or one over nighter…...ok how bout we do both then.

I say 15cm in one dump and 20cm all up. But it has to be taken from some other place other than perisher. they always say double what it is!

From where though? Not waiting a week to see what happened at Spencers creek!

And the only reason I changed how I wanted to measure is that I am thinking 15 - 20cm in the big dump too! I was trying to make my bet different to yours!

Has anyone noticed Persiher daily snow report has changed how they record snow fall?

It doesn’t say snow in the last 24hrs or 7days any more

On the snow report page they do!

Okay ignore me - it says it down further!

I reckon we go of Perishers totals for a bet!

Their random guestimations are what make it more fun!

So accumulated totals between now and Saturday??

chucky - 18 June 2012 02:07 PM

Hey Crackers, if it actually gets around the 50cm mark, wanna put that new board through its paces mid-week next week?

Its very tempting! I will have to see how my ribs feel though. I broke them about a week and a half ago and I am supposed to wait four weeks at least.  What board are you going to use in those conditions?

ozgirl - 19 June 2012 12:15 AM

Ok fair enough.

My final offer is 25cm.

nthnbeachesguy - 18 June 2012 11:57 PM

just looked at your crash footage. jeeeeeeeez ouch. I was thinking I might try and spin on that jump as well but I won’t be going anywhere near that jump in those conditions, particularly after watching that!

send V off it though, crackers wink She’ll definitely regret being a pansy if she doesn’t hit it. 30ft isn’t even big!

CRACKERS - 19 June 2012 02:31 AM
ozgirl - 19 June 2012 12:15 AM

Ok fair enough.

My final offer is 25cm.

Ok and mine is 30cm

But lets make it more interesting lets say if it is 25cm and under you win, 25 and over I win??

Since it is so close…

cords - 19 June 2012 02:49 AM

send V off it though, crackers wink She’ll definitely regret being a pansy if she doesn’t hit it. 30ft isn’t even big!

go back to the valley cooords
and by that i mean yabby flats

will do so, quite happily. Don’t really know what yabby flats is but I’m guessing it is the baby park and I’m sure I can have fun there.

haha I knew you’d like that one.

CRACKERS - 19 June 2012 02:32 AM

just looked at your crash footage. jeeeeeeeez ouch. I was thinking I might try and spin on that jump as well but I won’t be going anywhere near that jump in those conditions, particularly after watching that!

Just go fast and spin as much as you want as long as you clear the knuckle!

nthnbeachesguy - 19 June 2012 08:40 AM
CRACKERS - 19 June 2012 02:32 AM

Just go fast and spin as much as you want as long as you clear the knuckle![/quote

So what your saying to me is that instead of trying to straight air the 30fter, i should just try switch front 5 first?

okay!!

CRACKERS - 19 June 2012 02:29 AM
chucky - 18 June 2012 02:07 PM

Hey Crackers, if it actually gets around the 50cm mark, wanna put that new board through its paces mid-week next week?

Its very tempting! I will have to see how my ribs feel though. I broke them about a week and a half ago and I am supposed to wait four weeks at least.  What board are you going to use in those conditions?

Yeah, you could be right - it’s still a little soon. Maybe the week after, depending how you’re recovering.

I’m still after another 50cm of natural snowfall before I’m comfortable riding off-piste with my new YES, so I’m not sure what I’d ride - maybe the Nug if it’s soft snow?