The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

Perisher 2012

Has anyone seen this weeks forecast??

Boo yah!! hehe

Whose around this weekend??

Ozgirl
Dylan (you are coming not taking no for an answer!)

Come on guys. Last year should be an example of why we should take fresh snow when we can!

Nah won’t be making it down this weekend but hope the forecast comes true so they can open up more runs. After being down there last weekend I think I know goats gully like the back of my hand!

First game of soccer in 2 weeks, I should have gone down last weekend but they called my game off on Saturday and going for 1 day didn’t feel worth it.

Jacobees and myself will be down fri, sat and sun

Cool cause even though I am forcing him to come I will abandon him on the slopes so Dylan needs riding buddies!

FARRRRKK, FAAARRRKK FAAAAAAAARRRRRRRKKKK!  Sorry but how typical, right after I eat it and injure myself it’s going to get epic!

Will make sure you know how fun it is mate!

Love the first pic of the bench in this thread smile

Sweet pillows of happiness LOL

I predict 15cm is the biggest dump of this storm. There are some sites saying 20-50m! anyone else want to take a punt?

CRACKERS - 18 June 2012 11:14 AM

There are some sites saying 20-50m!

Sounds like the beginning of the ice age big surprise

to be recorded at Perisher?

from now til saturday?

30cm.

I like to be optimistic!!

ozgirl - 18 June 2012 11:22 AM

to be recorded at Perisher?

from now til saturday?

30cm.

I like to be optimistic!!

haha you cheated! I mean just on one day or one over nighter…...ok how bout we do both then.

I say 15cm in one dump and 20cm all up. But it has to be taken from some other place other than perisher. they always say double what it is!

drc13 - 18 June 2012 11:18 AM
CRACKERS - 18 June 2012 11:14 AM

There are some sites saying 20-50m!

Sounds like the beginning of the ice age big surprise

haha oops. but you wouldnt complain with 20m! ok maybe you would cause the lifts wouldnt run!

Hey Crackers, if it actually gets around the 50cm mark, wanna put that new board through its paces mid-week next week?