The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

JAPAN 2012 / 2013

Might be too early to “sticky” this one, but seein as though I might not get to see the white stuff down under this season….......

Plus I am AMPED!!!!! (Even though I have 7 months to wait)

I have locked in my Japow Trip!!!!!

Japan will be my home for the month of February 2013!!!!! Yeeeeeeeeeewwwwwww!!!!!

My Itinerary;

1   Night Chitose
14 Nights Niseko (Hirafu) 12 day boardin plus maybe 1 day over to Rusutsu, 1 day Sapporo (Ice festival) 
2   Nights Tokyo
7   Nights Nozawa Onsen 5 day boardin, Jigokudani Monkey park a must (DRC’s TR made that one a definite)
3   Nights Kyoto

dance  dance  dance  dance  dance  dance  dance  dance  dance  dance  dance  dance  dance  dance  dance

~ Anyone gonna be there around the same time, we will have to catch up for Shred/Sake Time!!!!! ~

That’s going to be one awesome trip mate!

Have you booked much/anything yet?

I would like to go in February also. So may see you there smile It’s too early for me to lock it in though.

Yeah mate, flights/accom/lifts/some transfers are all booked!!!!!

Be awesome to catch up with ya over there!!!!!  cool grin

Ohh, and please please please go in feb!!!!!

You always seem to jag the best snow periods ever!!!!!  LOL

sounds really awesome mate.  I’ve been to Japan but not for snow.  You could easily fill more days in Tokyo and Kyoto, but I’m guessing that not news to you.

Screw you and your multiple Japan threads!

Making me jealous…

When your in Kyoto, jump on the train down to Hiroshima. The war memorial is amazing.

Mudhoney - 16 June 2012 07:13 AM

sounds really awesome mate.  I’ve been to Japan but not for snow.  You could easily fill more days in Tokyo and Kyoto, but I’m guessing that not news to you.

Yeah, I really want the majority to be snow time, as when I’m an old fart (No further comments required) I wanna go through and see the place in autumn and then spring, and then I can see Tokyo and Kyoto gettin a real floggin!!!!!

LeBron_MVP - 16 June 2012 07:22 AM

Making me jealous…

Ditto!

Making me jealous…

Velly Solly!!!!!

Azz - 16 June 2012 07:35 AM

When your in Kyoto, jump on the train down to Hiroshima. The war memorial is amazing.

Yeah, had a mate do that leg and said there was still structures left barely standing as a reminder from the bomb!!!!! crazy!!!!!

I’ll have to add that to the list of the other 47 things that I have so far!!!!!  LOL  sick

ozgirl - 16 June 2012 07:42 AM

Making me jealous…

Ditto!

Now that ya USA trip has been thrown into turmoil, why not go Japan again?????

Why not go somewhere else??

Two Why’s don’t make a White!!!!!

Mizu Kuma - 16 June 2012 07:45 AM

Yeah, had a mate do that leg and said there was still structures left barely standing as a reminder from the bomb!!!!! crazy!!!!!

I’ll have to add that to the list of the other 47 things that I have so far!!!!!  LOL  sick

Seriously put it on the top of your list.

I promise you will come away with a completely different outlook on things after a day there.

Azz - 16 June 2012 11:53 AM
Mizu Kuma - 16 June 2012 07:45 AM

Seriously put it on the top of your list.

I promise you will come away with a completely different outlook on things after a day there.

Hopefully the JR Rail pass can accommodate that for a day trip!!!!!

Did ya go to Miyajima also?????