The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

SUKAH’S MIXES

HEY Guys, I’m going to be uploading new mixes every week ranging in everything from techno hip hop drum and base house and dubstep.

To start here is my new minimal tech house mix

suka tash- tech house vol.1

http://soundcloud.com/trolleyhopper/free-download-suka-tash

Hey mate, its not bad. If I was at a club and it was on, I’d dance…

But sitting at home, I think I need something a little more exciting. Maybe some lyrics…

But then again, I’m a rock / metal guy and this is a little different from my normal music smile

Thanks Sukah! Looking forward to hearing more of your work.

Pretty sweet dude smile

Sweet tunes mate, keep them coming.

like your hip hop ones mate!

yeh minimal tech house is not really for sitting around. to me, its perfect for 4-5am onwards when your kicking on after a night out.

Keep ‘em coming!

hahah its definitely 4-5am music deano, cheers everyone else, tj don’t worry not everyones it to the same stuff thats what makes us all unique. but yeah I’m a metal head swell my cd collection ranges from cradle of filth to david guetta to wu tang clan to parkway drive to wiz khalifa to teisto and admin van buren hahahaha very varied.

oh well every one enjoy there weekends I’m off on a pub-crawl through newtown.  billy  ollie

Nice Sukah! Haven’t heard it alkl yet but i’m liking your flow.  I love background music in general, variety is the spice- looking forward to more of your work cool smirk

Very cool man! I like smile

Good stuff man. I’m 20 minutes into your minimal mix. Keep them coming, I’m looking forward to hearing more of your mixes.

I love these tunes for riding and driving on long trips - I find them even better to edit video with. Thanks heaps.

Yeah I was thinking some of the beats would be sick to edit with. Looking forward to hearing some drum and bass, dubstep, hip hop. Maybe there’s something we could use in an upcoming skate or snow edit (with your permission).

Liked the lion hip-hop one!

downloading now to check out on the train ride to work tomorrow

hey guys another mix i recorded over the weekend not very hard very chilled ambience type shit
(note; not the tightest mix, but i don’t claim to be digweed hahahah)

http://soundcloud.com/trolleyhopper/the-deep-dark-cataclysm-of