The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

::: THE MAIN eVENT THREAD :::

Yep. So I am claiming TFT at both my old job and my current job smile

this fucking facebook is shit i hope it fucking burns in hell…. i cant belive this shit i registered and i cant use it or delete it…..

makr farkenzburg fuck you and your facebook.

bahaha!

Hahahaha

Haha - so are you on FB now Lano?!

grrrr are you trying to p me off billy raspberry

mark farkenzburg can suck my left testicle, that is all i can say regarding facebook…..  I HOPE YOU ARE READING THIS SOME HOW SOME WHERE.

oh sorry to answer your question i am but i cant access coz i cant get passed that mobile number verification and i refuse to give them my mobile number, so yeah i am but i am not. lol

Don’t give in to peer pressure lano!!!!!

Keep those testicles to yaself!!!!!

maybe if you gave Facebook your mobile number Mark Farkenzburg, as you put it, will call you and help you set it up…

The world will not end if you give facebook your mobile number.

But it will be a hell of a lot more fun if you do join facebook! (think of all the comps you could win!)

I wonder if the Mizu creator gave over a mobile #....

ozgirl - 13 June 2012 04:43 AM

I wonder if the Mizu creator gave over a mobile #....

Probably Mizu’s number, we all have it raspberry

LOL can’t ya put a fake one in?

0412 345 678 - Perfect for all occasions smile

haha!

But no - that is usualy the nature of “For Verification” purposes - they will text you some code.

Cracks me up that Lano is getting this now - if he had of joined up ages ago (when everyone else did!) he wouldn’t have this problem!

yeah well facebook can fuck right off i am not even registering any more and that account that i have and cant log on mark furkenzburg can logon and play with it.