The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

Perisher 2012

spaz - 10 June 2012 11:52 PM

Man Dylan I have some catching up to do. 2days/1600m
I think I love Myride Dashboard.

not that i should really admit/ point this out, but every time you go through the gates the the perisher express quad, it assumes your going to the top, unfortunately, we could not

i think…

DylanV - 10 June 2012 11:44 PM
ozgirl - 10 June 2012 11:25 PM

Lift lines? what lift lines wink

That moment of anger when youve been standing in a lift line for 20mins and only half way through and you see ozgirl ski straight past and get on the next chair

PRICELESS!

LOL

just tag along with her and get Oz to tell the lifty “we need this guy up the top for ____ reason!”

Some pics from the weekend.

Front Valley before it got just a little bit nuts!

Happy Valley before the let the putters in!

Love moon shots - more front Happy Valley.

To appease the crowds they openned the v8 til 5.30pm great sunset pics.

FYI there has been a few changes to the some lifts opening and closing times. Which may be of some interest.

Banger - 11 June 2012 01:35 PM

After today - http://www.perisher.com.au/dashboard2012/dashboard.php

That just takes me to my stats, you gotta use the link on the left hand side

goin perisher in 2 weeks for the weekend.. =D

Banger was nice enough to send me a copy of the vid he took of me in the park Sunday, cheers mate!

iPhone footage shot from 100 metres away FTW!! hahah glad to see it worked… nice spin mate, just that little bit of extra speed made all the difference.

Glad you said it was the iphone! I was worried it was the GoPro!

Just got an email off perisher announcing they are opening blue cow on Friday.

Good timing as I’ll be down there Saturday/Sunday for my first shred of the season shaka

Enjoy!!

Cheers Banger, yeah it did make a fair bit of difference, that extra 1 or 2kmh got me that extra .5metre!