The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

Perisher 2012

wow, spoke to K2 he said no waiting for lifts at falls creek. Hopefully tomoro is the same…

I am bailing on perisher monday. after getting 10 or so messages saying the lines were over 40mins at times, i reckon ill wait for more terrain to be open. crazy!

40 mins?

Fuark

Monday will be vastly different IMO with many peeps exhausted and having to drive back.

big surprise

^that picture alone makes me have no regrets about not being there.

I’m hitting the road tomorrow. Jindy Bound!

I’ll be working there all season, so anyone that’s down there and wants to catch up, shoot me a message smile

Also I probably won’t be on BW for a little while until I get some kind of interwebs setup down there.

WOO! Can’t wait to shred again!

i was actually surprized at the times on myride, some of the waits felt like almost an hour, nthn and i ended up cracking it pretty early today, few hikes in the park and he landed a sweet 360 off the 30fter, then it was an early home time
http://www.perisher.com.au/dashboard2012/dashboard-view.php?mrd=1715155

Andy Aitken - 10 June 2012 07:42 AM

I’ll be working there all season, so anyone that’s down there and wants to catch up, shoot me a message smile

Also I probably won’t be on BW for a little while until I get some kind of interwebs setup down there.

bastard wink

DylanV - 10 June 2012 08:36 AM

i was actually surprized at the times on myride, some of the waits felt like almost an hour, nthn and i ended up cracking it pretty early today, few hikes in the park and he landed a sweet 360 off the 30fter, then it was an early home time

nice one. that jump looked pretty sweet in the daily reports.

Lift lines? what lift lines wink

Happy Valley was a nightmare - consistently 45 - 50min waits! And they keep roping the access off so people couldn’t go down there.

Andy Aitken - 10 June 2012 07:42 AM

Jindy or Smigs bound? Where are you living?

DylanV - 10 June 2012 08:36 AM

Damn you should have told me! My first Drift vid will be pretty boring :-(

ozgirl - 10 June 2012 11:25 PM

Lift lines? what lift lines wink

That moment of anger when youve been standing in a lift line for 20mins and only half way through and you see ozgirl ski straight past and get on the next chair

Now that should be on Ozgirls video!

Man Dylan I have some catching up to do. 2days/1600m
I think I love Myride Dashboard.