The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

june long weekend anybody ???

ozgirl - 07 June 2012 12:16 PM
nthnbeachesguy - 07 June 2012 10:29 AM

Looks like I’m on the solo mission, the cats cannot be herded so they miss out! Probably going to try sneak away about 2pm from the city and camp in jindy. Anyone going to be around jindy friday night? Failing that will be riding perisher all day, don’t expect it will be worth heading to bluecow.

I will see you on the freeway!

see you there aswell grin

nthnbeachesguy - 07 June 2012 10:29 AM

Looks like I’m on the solo mission, the cats cannot be herded so they miss out! Probably going to try sneak away about 2pm from the city and camp in jindy. Anyone going to be around jindy friday night? Failing that will be riding perisher all day, don’t expect it will be worth heading to bluecow.

staying down the whole weekend until monday?

chucky - 07 June 2012 02:03 PM
CRACKERS - 07 June 2012 01:52 PM

The station is full this weekend! plus my friends that are staying there said that they were harged them more than $79 cause the station said that they reserve the right to increase prices according to demand…..what the?

Dude, that bites.

A double bed and a single in room at the backpackers is open and thats $33 a night each, so that is not so bad. I also got an offer of a bed with a group of 5 mates for free but I can’t really bail on the other two mates that are driving me down! although they are a couple and I am probably the third wheel now that I think about it!

Perisher
Ozgirl
Nthnbeachesguy
Crackers= possible monday
Camrock24?

CRACKERS - 07 June 2012 02:09 PM

Perisher
Ozgirl
Nthnbeachesguy
Camrock24?

yep all weekend man with my brother to smile

TJswish - 30 April 2012 12:02 PM
Cam24 - 30 April 2012 11:46 AM

station. we got season passes so hopefully go down most weekends

Don’t get over excited for snow… While it will be great if there is some, you might just be riding front valley with no park.

Or we might be riding from mid station with 2 parks on front valley smile

Leaving tonight!

Perisher
Ozgirl
Nthnbeachesguy
Camrock24?
Banger
*SDV

Yeah I will be down for the whole weekend at this stage, 3 nights in a tent, been a while ha ha. Banjo for dinner and a couple of drinks if anyone is keen!

Morning!!

Over selpt this morning - woke at 6.46 when Coop kindly texted me! Should have left for the office then!

I will be heading straight to the Bowlo! Can’t miss the raffles! wink Also the only way i will get fed!

Maybe go to the Banjo after. And can do Saturday night.

Where are you pitching the tent?

Tent will be in the camp ground on the lake near the ljh, 5_10 min walk from bowlo and banjo, was going to watch the friday footy. Never been to the bowlo, what’s the food like? The banjo bistro would be hard to beat.

The Bowlo is cheap and cheerful. Mains all come with a salad bar (but hot vege and chips on the salad bar as well) which is pretty good.

Mum and dad go every Friday night. I actually became a member LOL

I enjoy the Banjo but it is a bit pricey for a quick bite!

Send me a text or call me when your driving.

Ah ok so the Bowlo you need to be a member or from out of the area right?  You PMed your number on here or FB yeah?

Out of area is fine, I just got sick of signing in! 

hmmm facebook maybe?

Found it and put it in my phone, what time are you leaving to head down?  Keep an eye out for a dark blue dual cab ford ranger with black wheels!

Will do - I am leaving work at 2pm (eek only two hours!) I have a purple/blue Imprezza with snowflakes and a Boardworld sticker!