The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

Falls Creek 2012

In here! shred

I love falls!!! If I had the money I’d be there. Povo :(

Hopefully this weekend falls/hotham get a lashing of snow…

Falls is my second home through the winter. Cant wait to get there!

I haven’t been to falls for 15+ years.  My recollection is a lot of fairly boring blue runs, a long green home trail, and some huge poma ride to the top of a black mogul field (International?).  If you guys love it something must have changed.  Can someone give me the good guts on Falls?

You have to know where to ride. Lots of awesome riding off summit chair. Just need cover on it. Wishing Well area, is good, but like you said, its mogal hell unless there has been a fresh dump cos its ungroomed. Parks are the best in Vic, which is a big reason for me going there.

Yeah the park at falls is much better than anything else in Vic.

yeah I always got the idea there were some semi-secret areas at Falls that most people don’t know about.  I guess 15 years ago I wasn’t a good enough rider to get near them.

I’ll be up there Saturday night and skiing Sunday. Anyone else going?

Its lookin like it will be Deano and myself too.

looking that way (sunday anyway)

I’ll be there all day Saturday and Sunday. ollie

Im there friday night, saturday & sunday. Im calling Mexican mini shred!!!!!!!!!

I am planning on heading up for Saturday morning, getting there for first lifts. How come only Sunday Deano?

trentradpants - 07 June 2012 02:47 AM

Im there friday night, saturday & sunday. Im calling Mexican mini shred!!!!!!!!!

Sounds like a plan. Should get everyones numbers that will be up on the day, get a BW crew going.
Mines 0423255905. If anyone wants to catch up at Falls this weekend.