The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

Hotham 2012

Good Work Hotham shaka

Shit yeh, top work Hotham!

I still think I’d prefer Falls though. Big D gets chocers and gets boring quick. And the others dont do it for me either. I’d have much more fun just cutting laps of Wombats ramble, and the occasional bomb down Main St (I’m assuming this is all Falls will open). They will prob have Mouse Trap for the lessons, w’d be lucky if drovers was open. Will see.

But the big d is mighty close to a favourite waterhole! billy

That is the one thing that is tempting me to Hotham for the weekend haha (well chillin with chill hill crew too haha)

Hrmm.

I’ll think about it, may drive up late on Sat back Monday so slide on Sunday.

Let us know Tobi ! smile

Will do!

So with upper play ground open does that mean the drop in from the top of village chair also? Or just from the top of play ground?

Tobi - 06 June 2012 09:21 AM

Will do!

So with upper play ground open does that mean the drop in from the top of village chair also? Or just from the top of play ground?

I reckon that’s a goer as long as they made/pushed some snow to cover the cat track. Hardly worth it I reckon.

You literally get that much of a run then a cat track. Better off going Rope tow walk up 20m and bomb over the bridge down to Playground.

I’m driving up tomorrow!! See yas at the Genny!

Woohoo! Can’t wait

Woop woop! Azzz!!! McAzzz!!! They have summit running this weekend too!! shaka

so who is so excited that they could pee their pants?????

Summits open?

u guys are so lucky, how far is hotham from melb?

5hrs approx. 5.5 with a few more stops. depends on the road condition