The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

The NBA Thread

Well I guessed Boston and Miami for East Conference and I still think Spurs are the ones to beat. They dominated OKC at thier home and i think they will continue the trend in the West finals.

On the other front i really hope Miami don’t fail now, we need to win a championship already and lebron has done too well this year to be robbed again! Out of all the Miami players Lebron has played superb through thick and thin for the entirety of the series, playing a A+ season so far. I’d like to also congratulate Wade on finding his old self again and bring flash back to the court, Kudos Dwayne..

Predictions!!
Spurs beat OKC 4-3
Miami beat Celtics 4-2

Spurs vs Miami for the Championship.

Miami beat Spurs 4-3 ( As much as my logic says otherwise I’m gonna stay true to my team shaka )

Big win on the road for OKC today. I said before the game that I think they will steal game 5. I think they will take the series.

we’ll soon see next game, do or die for spurs now.. I still think they will take the series. A big setback, but they did very well to close the gap late in the 4th and nearly win it.

Come on OKC!

Bosh is back! Good first quarter for the Heat. Let’s finish this in Boston.

we will let you have the first quarter just so you feel included…

Then BAM, Rondo will beast, as usual, and we will be 3-2 up.

Stressful…  confused

Hey Rondo09… i mean rider26

Who won?

Sorry mate, Miami took the series in 7 games. You did well. We’ll see you next year.

EDIT: Doooooooooh! Not a game we wanted to let slip by. Do or die now! shut eye

its a bloody tight series!

As hopeful as i am im not sure how this will end, which is the sign of a cracking series!

screw you boston!!  oh oh

Great game going on right now. Spurs up by 1 at the end of the 3rd quarter. They blew a big lead in the 3rd quarter. Can they hold on and extend this series to a game 7?

OKC up by 2…

this is a cracker

COME ON OKC!