The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

A Loose Alliance Pirate Day 2012

YAAAAARRRRRRRR We should be there!!!

blizzard_22 - 29 May 2012 08:41 AM

YAAAAARRRRRRRR We should be there!!!

Sweet! should be fun! I hope its sunny like the last two years…that would be ideal!

Accommodation: At this stage there are two options. 16 spots available at $62.85 per person. 24 spots available at $71 per person. This covers you for BOTH nights (fri 17th and Sat 18th)

I am in for a 4 share in the cheaper place. If anyone wants to share with us for the weekend, it’s a bunk and a double. I won’t bite.

Get in quick before they sell out!

yep was about to ask blizz, dark, static if they would like in with the accommo that we are organising. Blizz i will PM you the details of it!. Nearly half the 16 cheap beds are already accounted for - so be quick!

TJswish - 04 June 2012 01:02 PM

I am in for a 4 share in the cheaper place. If anyone wants to share with us for the weekend, it’s a bunk and a double. I won’t bite.

Get in quick before they sell out!

TJ when and where i am keen,

Lanox, I will PM you with the details of how to secure your spot. In the meantime, check out the facebook event page. Crackers linked to it at the top of this thread.

cheers cords, i got your pm will take a look and decide by end of today ... got to speak to boss as well .

no worries. It would be fun to have you along! Bring the boss as well - the more the merrier! It is just the cheap option that you have to be super quick for, although I wouldn’t delay too long on the more expensive one, either.

We are prob only doing a day trip so let us know which day is the big one (we are about to start paying our mortgage so day trips it is confused)

Saturday is the pirate day - its in the promo vid! Will be great to see you guys there if you can make it.

Fair enough, yes about the mortgage but $70 each for 2 nights is the expensive option.

cords - 05 June 2012 06:57 AM

Saturday is the pirate day - its in the promo vid! Will be great to see you guys there if you can make it.

Fair enough, yes about the mortgage but $70 each for 2 nights is the expensive option.

Sat is the main day but I’ll dess up both days id say.

the event page has 45 going so far (over 20 have paid for accom already)

http://www.facebook.com/events/417524591591642/

lanox - 05 June 2012 02:21 AM

cheers cords, i got your pm will take a look and decide by end of today ... got to speak to boss as well .

How did you go?

deanobruce - 29 May 2012 02:02 AM

i considered going but im not keen on that drive from mexico so, no dice

Damm mexicans! would have been fun to have you on board.  see what I did there?

Latest update: 50 people say they are going on the event page

35 people paid up at various accom and another 4 or so staying at friends in the area… so all up about 40 locked in with accommodation.

Still a long way off so who knows how many more will join in before the day. Now all we need is more SNOOOOW

join in the fun at http://www.facebook.com/events/417524591591642/