The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

Perisher 2012

CRACKERS - 04 June 2012 03:53 AM
ozgirl - 04 June 2012 03:11 AM
CRACKERS - 04 June 2012 01:51 AM

Are there any jumps yet? someone pllleeeeease give me a detailed park update????

NBG photo above shows jumps!

I don’t see anything that is definitely a jump….that is why i am asking???

Crackers now I am doubting my eye sight. What is this circled in red?

Theres a down box there.

and a bear as well!

nthnbeachesguy your eyes are correct there is a box there.

Yeh, thats not a jump, though could be used as a roller off to the sides, but it is set up so they can have a down box, instead of just a box level with the slope

Ok just to clear things up for everyone, there is no actual jumps just ramps to rails. I was there yesterday, im goin up again over the long weekend

Hey just wanted to check if you have a freedom pass can you use it now since perisher opened early or do you have to wait til original open date (9th)?

Cheers

adzam - 04 June 2012 08:43 AM

Hey just wanted to check if you have a freedom pass can you use it now since perisher opened early or do you have to wait til original open date (9th)?

Cheers

Yes you can use it now (over the weekend they encouraged a donation)

Perisher reports it’s dumping at the moment which is earlier than expected, very exciting! (as long as it isn’t marketing hype)

ozgirl - 04 June 2012 04:12 AM
CRACKERS - 04 June 2012 03:53 AM
ozgirl - 04 June 2012 03:11 AM
CRACKERS - 04 June 2012 01:51 AM

Are there any jumps yet? someone pllleeeeease give me a detailed park update????

NBG photo above shows jumps!

I don’t see anything that is definitely a jump….that is why i am asking???

Crackers now I am doubting my eye sight. What is this circled in red?

That my friend is a lift cable! smile

Going to be in jindy & perisher for the whole season, working as a lifty at front valley, yew

Nice one… rent out your couch to members for beers and 2 minute noodles lol. raspberry

Great shot from Spaz this morning!

I find this photo pants party inspiring

Photobucket

Hmm those towers are looking mighty painful. I may just have to volunteer to go put some tower pads on at Guthega…

ozgirl - 06 June 2012 01:04 AM

Hmm those towers are looking mighty painful. I may just have to volunteer to go put some tower pads on at Guthega…

you should definitely as least go and assess the situation first hand! haha