The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

Welcome to Boardworld - Introduce Yourself Here

snowdragon - 13 May 2012 11:44 PM
deanobruce - 13 May 2012 11:16 PM

I dont know about you kids, but i really dont give a shit where any of you ride, im going ot ride where i want when i want   smirk

LOL

LOL  exactly!

boardergirl - 13 May 2012 01:55 AM

Guess I’ll be seeing you guys around hotham and falls! Btw does the website have like a calender thing where people can post when and where they are? like mountains and dates! Then u probs can catch up heaps better! :D

Welcome to BW boardergirl. I’m another Melbournian with these guys, and will be at Hoth/Falls most weekends. Here is a thread that has some dates on when we will be up there. Usually at the start of the season there will be a dedicated thread for each mountain which is a good place to check when people will be where
https://www.boardworld.com.au/forums/viewthread/5559/

Hey guys, Craig from Sydney here,

Snowboarder/Skater - don’t actually get to perisher / thredbo as much as I’d like, because it’s too darn expensive! My main winter spots are :
Colorado (Vail, Beaver Creek, Breckenridge, Keystone) that I do every year in January/February
Queenstown (Treble Cone, Remarkables, Coronet) that I do every year in July

If it was cheaper, I’d love to get together with some BOARDWORLD riders and hit up thredbo/perisher once in a while.

Welcome to BW fryiee! Come down for the shred! There’s plenty of Sydney kids here that could give you a ride… shaka

Welcome fryiee!!! As Billy mentioned there is an annual BW trip called the Shred, will be in September this yr going to Perisher, staying at the Sundeck shred

welcome!!! ill go down i have a pretty sweat calender.  shaka

does this sweat calender of yours smell at all?

bahaha!

Welcome onboard frylee.

check out the shred.  sept 9-16. Stay either at the station or Sundeck(if budget allows).
I’ll find the link later. So far there are 30-40 BWM(Boardworld members) going. Last year was so much fun. F**K YEAH
shaka

Welcome to Boardworld, Craig! cool smile

Welcome to the place of madness, yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeewwwww shaka shaka shaka shaka

Welcome craig! good to have you on here shaka

Hi all! I’m Jacob.. 2 week late intro because I’m lazy

I live in Western Sydney and like to Snowboard take pictures and make fun little Films!

No doubt I’ll see some of you around in Jindy this year.

HI Boardwoarld smile

BG representative smile

Welcome onboard lazy-Jacob and fastomijah.

Look forward to seeing some of your little films!