The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

Perisher 2012

rider
chucky
drc13
spaz
Redjames
Crackwhore
Andy
nthnbeachesguy
Ozgirl (am i the token girl??)
4ce_full
pyromaniac
cabletieperformance
adzam
DylanV

Cant wait!! might head up for a few laps sunday, otherwise ill see ya’s on the long weekend

F#$K YEAH!

Bring it!

Seriously considering making it there tomorrow…

There’s a rail jam!? Ohhhhhhh why can’t i start work now dammit rage

Did you call?????

wow, damn living in mexico…

Check out the snow on the road to Perisher from facebook

deanogoose - 01 June 2012 08:50 AM

wow, damn living in mexico…

What did make you deflect?

Just quietly - who i stoked that they picked Perisher as their mountain this year?? wink

shaka

So can anhyone make an informed call about lifts will be open next weekend, part of the reason I didn’t want to go down this weekend was the fact they would onlyhave the one left open.

It will really depend on what snow falls through the week.

Yeah and what falls out of the sky tomorrow! Stoked about the 15cm overnight!

If I hear anything about what they think will be open this weekend i will let everyone know.

Today’s report said it should continue to snow until Tuesday. All the cams are looking very nice!!!

Is anyone else interested in doing a Perisher combined video edit….say everyone from BW who rides at perisher gets a 20second slot in a final short edit or some such?
Everyone can send in some of their bettter clips from the season and get gets edited into the short film? Could be fun and it seems like most people have access to some sort of video camera…...or can ride with someone in the crew that does at some stage.