The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

Perisher 2012

rider
chucky
drc13
spaz
Redjames
Crackwhore
Andy
nthnbeachesguy
Ozgirl (am i the token girl??)
4ce_full

Mmmmmm Front Valley park laps in the sunshine. Nice 8 seater chairs to get there.

Or Bro town park laps and the worlds most painful T-bar ride to get there.  ohh

Either way I can’t wait!
I’m keen to check out how the new snowmaking changes the blue cow runs too. The new guns at Mt Perisher completely changed that place. It’s so awesome up there now.

Bro town park laps?????  Where is that exactly?

andy you already there ?

I know he is a skier but check out this blog post form a Jindy/Perisher local.

http://www.olasmontanas.com/2012/05/opening-account-skiing-australia-in-may.html

Thats a pretty cool write up, and hows the red car! unlucky.

rider
chucky
drc13
spaz
Redjames
Crackwhore
Andy
nthnbeachesguy
4ce_full
pyromaniac
cabletieperformance

rider
chucky
drc13
spaz
Redjames
Crackwhore
Andy
nthnbeachesguy
4ce_full
pyromaniac
cabletieperformance
adzam

Welcome to Boardworld, adzam! shaka

ozgirl, Michelle also has a season pass. I need to get her back on the forums (slack!).

You can see the park guys have got the rails out now on the V8 webcam.  I hope they build a kicker!

nthnbeachesguy - 30 May 2012 09:23 PM

Bro town park laps?????  Where is that exactly?

I’m going to take a stab at Leichhardt Park. can be a really Fun park but there is the Shit T BAR and pretty shit location really cause the the run is only half park and it takes quite a while to do laps, plus the lift line gets crazy on occasion.

Leichardt park is my fav, nice small jumps and a few other features. Its a good warm up then onto front valley park for the big booters

Yeh I used to mainly ride that park when I was there cause it was super fun and id say ill most be there this seasib…I just think its not well positioned. The perfect place for a park I reckon is smiggins straight down next to the double Tbar, you could have park the whole way down and there is two fast tbars to service it.

They really could clear out a bit more of that area for a longer park run and build a 3-4 seater chair to the top.

I think they keep the t-bar to weed out the noobs to be honest.

But then that sends them to front valley park and Blue Cow park. Both parks which are very noob unfriendly (BC and Leichart are pretty similar but people always hurt them selves on that bus box.)

Ah yes the Leichardt Tbar sucks dogs balls, rips into your leg bad, a mate and I tried to ride it switch to share the hate with both legs but turns out no matter how good I am at riding switch it’s another matter trying it on a tbar!

That bus box is only good till midday, after that the landing has been chewed out horribly and you’re likely to eat it.