The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

Snowboard socks - who’s keen?

Only the light weights need strategic paddin, coops!!!!!

socks have padding in them?

is there a section to order or is it too late for tee’s and socks?

Hey mate,

There’s no section just yet (new website launching in July with an online store). It’s definitely not too late to purchase. All the stock should be arriving very soon and we will be selling it through the forums/email etc.

Just let me know what you want, send money via direct deposit, and we’ll send the gear out to you. smile

sweet as what stock will you have or should i just wait to see up on the website???

Tall tees (all sizes), hoodies (all sizes), snowboard socks (all sizes), beanies (one size).

We will be offering a special package for those interested in getting all of the above. Details coming soon.

How soon?

I’m impatient smirk

rider26 - 30 May 2012 08:23 AM

Tall tees (all sizes), hoodies (all sizes), snowboard socks (all sizes), beanies (one size).

We will be offering a special package for those interested in getting all of the above. Details coming soon.

So getting that package rocker

EDIT.

just read your last comment,

Id defo be in for the combo package rider!

When when when!!!

yeah sweet as the combo for me smile

OOOOOO Definately keen for a BW package!

would love to get that package. Two actually. One male one female.

Everything should be here in the next two weeks. I’ve spoken to Rad Gloves and 3CS and they are getting all the gear here very soon.

fuck yeah! Cant wait.