The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

Hotham 2012

Do with this thread what you wish!! Meetup details/general info/TRs/pics etc… Woop woop! shred

Heropass holders?

anyone physically got their pass in their hot little hands yet? there isnt long till the season starts and i still dont have mine

i didnt elect to get mine shipped.
Picking it up first time i go to falls/hotham

trentradpants - 30 May 2012 01:04 AM

anyone physically got their pass in their hot little hands yet? there isnt long till the season starts and i still dont have mine

I’m gonna pick mine up from the office on my first day.  Hopefully they have their crap together and it won’t be a shambles.

Was looking at the gate entry fees for cars.  I think I’ll go a season pass this time around since it breaks even after 11 days vs. individual day passes.

I selected delivery. They should arrive before opening weekend. If not, Im gonna crack the shits

how does it work with ppl having 3 day pass, can they ship it to me or you pick it up ?

i dont think they would ship a 3day pass to you?

You would just pick it up when you get there i guess

if you have pre ordered a 3day pass you will just collect it from the ticket office when u get there

K2_SnatchCrewSader - 30 May 2012 01:35 AM

I selected delivery. They should arrive before opening weekend. If not, Im gonna crack the shits

LOL

Teach throwing a hissy fit, this I’d like to see! wink

Cant u picture it? LOL If I need to, I do a really good anrgy man when need be. Apparently I get a real serial killer look about me haha

Just got an email from Falls saying I need to send a photo to them by sunday so it can be posted next week.

Heading up this weekend, will get some pics and a report to you Hothamites !!!!!!

On an off topic subject, Tambo & I were at a customers house the other day.

Nice old lady, blah blah. Anyway, Tambo is the interior decorator amongst us so while they are talking about which fabric will look divine in her lounge room, I was pretending to show interest.
On the wall I could see one of those 80’s picture frames with holes for heaps of different pics in it.

I was thinking to myself, that looks exactly like K2 !!!! I couldn’t get close enough to suss it out properly and may eyes are crook in my old age.

Anyway, we get around to talking about what this lady did with her life and she was an opera singer and performed all over the world. She showed us a pic of her with Pavarotti, whom she worked with in Europe. Then she tells us about hanging out with Anthony Warlow on the weekend, he is performing in Annie in Melbourne at the moment. Then she tells us about some of her students she has taught and points to the pictures of K2.

So I am thinking, WOW K2 has been holding out on us, but NO, it is actually none other than Hugh Jackman !!!!!!!

No wonder I thought it was K2 in the pics LOL

That is hilarious Azz!!

OK, was up the hill yesterday, grabbed a few shots.

Big D

Heading back towards the Summit along Higgi Drive, view of the Orchard area.

and we just spoke to friends who stayed up there last night and she said it snowed most of the night, everything is white now and its still snowing shaka

Azz - 30 May 2012 08:24 AM

Heading up this weekend, will get some pics and a report to you Hothamites !!!!!!

On an off topic subject, Tambo & I were at a customers house the other day.

Nice old lady, blah blah. Anyway, Tambo is the interior decorator amongst us so while they are talking about which fabric will look divine in her lounge room, I was pretending to show interest.
On the wall I could see one of those 80’s picture frames with holes for heaps of different pics in it.

I was thinking to myself, that looks exactly like K2 !!!! I couldn’t get close enough to suss it out properly and may eyes are crook in my old age.

Anyway, we get around to talking about what this lady did with her life and she was an opera singer and performed all over the world. She showed us a pic of her with Pavarotti, whom she worked with in Europe. Then she tells us about hanging out with Anthony Warlow on the weekend, he is performing in Annie in Melbourne at the moment. Then she tells us about some of her students she has taught and points to the pictures of K2.

So I am thinking, WOW K2 has been holding out on us, but NO, it is actually none other than Hugh Jackman !!!!!!!

No wonder I thought it was K2 in the pics LOL

Haha soo good Azz LOL

Cool! Thanks for pics Azz!!! smile

Especially the one you posted on my fb michelle wink