The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

Anyone heard the rumor….

That lifts will start operating this weekend?

orly?

big surprise ???????????

I call bullshit

There was some muttering on twitter.

This is looking pretty nice.

Just in case I’m starting to free up a day this weekend! First rumor I heard was for Friday, then MSIA made comment last night.
Most rumors of this sort end up as reality.

Hell Yeah!  evil

Although I’m going to be working for Perisher very soon and they haven’t said anything to us about earlier start dates or opening early :(
I hope it’s true though, I would pack my bags tomorrow if they want me there earlier!

I gotta say I thought the same thing when I saw front valley. It’s looking very.. groomed wink but they may just be trying to make a good base.

FINGERS CROSSED!

FINGERS CROSSED!!! Will def be there if open!!! So spaz will be by the sounds of it, would anyone else go!?

Would consider it but will keep an eye on the weather as it sounds like it might be raining on the weekend.

Our friendly inside man just sent me a text. Groomed to open from midstation this week.

I wonder if the boss will notice I’m not at work (he is going to Bali on Wednseday) and left me in charge for 2 weeks..

As in Monday Spaz or the coming Saturday?

All I’ve heard is this week.
No one else is reporting anything. They must all be at the expo!
I bet its Saturday. Lots look to be hiking various places like FV today.

Can’t wait for Richards Report and what B/C is like.

So awesome that they are organised enough to do this.

i would be down there in a second if it opens early have lots of holidays to use up!

Channel Ten news just said that Perisher have announced that they will open the lifts next Saturday!

IM GOING!!! Anyone else?