The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

Mark Hoyt Triple cork 1440

that was unreal close! looks super smooth tho!

man he was close to eating it at the end, i would have just tumbled over, but then again i also wouldnt be attempting triple corks so i would never be in that position, couch criticism for the win

you don’t see enough backside rodeo 9s do you! sick trick.

That was sick!

Siiiiiiiiick, and yeah that was a REALLY close landing but he put it down like a boss.

Man so how many people are triple corking now? Is it 4?
And that’s not including the 2 guys doing triple rodeos.

Snowboarding’s getting nuts!

I was really liking his tricks before the triple cork too. I think that’s a good idea, show people more of your skills so they don’t just think your hucking your corpse to become famous or dead. I respect that.

More than 4 people have done triples. I think it’s fast becoming a standard trick… is T.Rice yet to stomp one though?

Not that I’ve heard. I think he gets props for showing people it’s possible though.

More than 4 people have triple corks? I only know of Torstein, then Seb toots, then Mark McMorris and now this guy.
I thought the others were all triple rodeos… though it’s hard to tell the difference when it gets to this stage.

Andy Aitken - 26 May 2012 03:35 AM

Not that I’ve heard. I think he gets props for showing people it’s possible though.

More than 4 people have triple corks? I only know of Torstein, then Seb toots, then Mark McMorris and now this guy.
I thought the others were all triple rodeos… though it’s hard to tell the difference when it gets to this stage.

yeah you could be right there… I could have sworn there were more…