The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

The most foolish thing Spaz ever posted!

And I have 2 sheds full of tutu’s were I live.

Mum owns a ballet school.

I really hope this hasn’t been taken the wrong way. I would only ever rev up someone I considered to be a mate and know I’m just messing around.

spaz - 25 May 2012 01:27 AM

LOL
I find male contact sport gay. Give me a girl in tights to play with over a muscle bound meet head any day.

This I agree with! Though I usually don’t say it.
I grew up doing Jujutsu (in the Japanese tradition way) which was always fun. But when I started learning Brazilian Jujutsu which is more focused on competition I realised I was pretty much spending 2 hours just hugging sweaty guys oh oh

And then you look at rugby league which is a similar thing but they wear short shorts LOL

I’d take learning to dance any day!

Andy Aitken - 25 May 2012 09:37 AM

I really hope this hasn’t been taken the wrong way. I would only ever rev up someone I considered to be a mate and know I’m just messing around.

spaz - 25 May 2012 01:27 AM

LOL
I find male contact sport gay. Give me a girl in tights to play with over a muscle bound meet head any day.

This I agree with! Though I usually don’t say it.
I grew up doing Jujutsu (in the Japanese tradition way) which was always fun. But when I started learning Brazilian Jujutsu which is more focused on competition I realised I was pretty much spending 2 hours just hugging sweaty guys oh oh

And then you look at rugby league which is a similar thing but they wear short shorts LOL

I’d take learning to dance any day!

I spent a couple years being an unwilling practice dummy to a (7 year) older brother for his Jujitsu . . . not certain it made me a better person but i’‘m DAMN sure it made me not like being flipped off the parents bed. Godsdammit.  blank stare

Laughing the whole time Andy.

I mean really, I’m great at laughing at myself.

I did Jazz Ballet prob to the age of 5 and Ballroom till prob 12 or so

were you in strictly ballroom?

This is probably more old news that I missed (Some people say i’m sloooow cause I come from caanaadaa ehhhh)

But what’s going on with your name there Deano?

deanogoose - 25 May 2012 10:13 PM

were you in strictly ballroom?

When he wore the tight pants he had strictly limited ballroom!!!!!

Nothing wrong with wearing tutus…....

Andy Aitken - 25 May 2012 11:50 PM

This is probably more old news that I missed (Some people say i’m sloooow cause I come from caanaadaa ehhhh)

But what’s going on with your name there Deano?

Im not sure, Ms Yamaguchi changed it i think.

Have you only noticed it now??

Check out yesterday posts in the daily thread.

i noticed it yesterday when it happened