The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

GUESS WHO BACK

Guess whose back, back again
C J back.

Well after the woes of the old laptop now have a new one and am ready to assist all you board lovers out there.

Welcome back CJ shaka everyone is making comebacks lately, gonna get busy round here!!!

Conveniently all these peoples with excuses returning just before the LWE!

Don’t call it a comeback.

Like this?

P.S. what’s with all the comebacks? Could it be 2 weeks before the snow season?

Good to have ya back mate. Missed ya in the skate section!

Welcome back CJ!

blizzard_22 - 21 May 2012 12:36 PM

Welcome back CJ shaka everyone is making comebacks lately, gonna get busy round here!!!

EVERYONE! LOL

everyone is is stealing my ideas lately smirk

anywayz welcome back!

Part of bein a celebrity is “The Comeback”!!!!!

Welcome back mate!!!!!  shaka

Welcome back, CJ! cool smile

Hope things have been good in the UK. Is it getting a bit crazy pre-London 2012 yet?

Yeah TJ you completely got that.

I wish I was making a come back for the snow season, but my latest snow has been in an indoor snow dome.

England has been getting some serious sunshine. Lucky I am not in London so see what happens with the tourism.

Dude, how was the indoor shredding? Get any photos?

Indoor shredding was fun, it was great to have some time back on the snow. Haven’t been on the snow since the Whistler.
No photos but will try and do some next time. They do indoor shred night for jibbing and so forth so will be heading back for sure.

Website for it   http://www.snozoneuk.com/v/milton-keynes/activities/main-slope-passes

Looks like fun dude. Get some photos next time you’re there.