The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

The most foolish thing Spaz ever posted!

Okay so for a long time we have been putting s%#t on Rider26 about his Figure Skating past.

Despite Riders hardships, Spaz just posted that he used to do Ballet until the tender age of 17.
(It’s in the “Gymnstics Training in Snowboarding” thread, just in case u don’t believe me)

Now I’m not saying there’s anything wrong with that… but you are a brave man Spaz. I salute you.

I personally don’t see the big deal. The days of boys doing any kind of dancing being weird are long gone.

Pfffff

Old news I thought!

I always thought it was weird you guys paid out on Jex when Spaz was a ballet dancer!

ozgirl - 24 May 2012 10:08 AM

Pfffff

Old news I thought!

I always thought it was weird you guys paid out on Jex when Spaz was a ballet dancer!

Damn, I thought I was letting the cat out of the bag.

Oh and cords, like I said, there’s nothing wrong with it, there’s nothing wrong with figure skating either… but that’s not going to stop us paying out on him tongue wink

Spaz had a tutu in storage, clearly (?) from a dance background… Was it ballet?? Good on him!! I’ve seen that Billy Elliot movie, Dragon loves people doing what they love, no matter what other people think   blank stare

Note: Not directed in any way at Andy, I don’t think he meant any Spaz Harm.

When I was a kid I played Basketball… whoops the cat’s out of the bag now raspberry

Hahaha I like the disclaimer Dragon grin

You’re correct, definitely not trying to cause any spaz damage. But you gotta get the cheap shots in when u can right.
I thought that was what we do around here!?

Strange though
Apparently you’re allowed to pay out on Rider but not on Spaz…...

TJswish - 24 May 2012 11:45 AM

When I was a kid I played Basketball… whoops the cat’s out of the bag now raspberry

I played a season when I was 10. At least I have some experience to back up my claim that it is the worlds 2nd worst sport after synchronised swimming wink.

CRACKERS - 24 May 2012 12:41 PM
TJswish - 24 May 2012 11:45 AM

I played a season when I was 10. At least I have some experience to back up my claim that it is the worlds 2nd worst sport after synchronised swimming wink.

Cmon, give us some credit…

Curling is heaps good!

Spaz is the Swan Princess. smirk

cords - 25 May 2012 12:04 AM

Curling is heaps good!

Hells yeah! Curling rocks!!!

I love hockey too, but given the choice of what to watch in a Canadian bar when the home team is playing, I’ll take curling. They really get into it! Also, whereas hockey’s more ‘blink and you’ll miss it’, the slower pace of curling allows you to still follow most of the ‘action’ in the corner of your eye while still doing other stuff.

LOL

Growing up in the punk rock eighties in western sydney (Campbelltown) with my name (Sebastian) and doing ballet made me a great target for many cheap shots. As a result I have very thick skin.

Fortunately because of ballet there wasn’t a kid in the playground that could physically dominate me.
When I started playing contact sports the other guys showed fear when put opposite me - even the 100kg Islanders (I weighed 65kg).
My prowess and abilities are so finely tuned people stare in awe no matter what I’m doing. The only sport I’ve difficulty with (ie:couldn’t do it the first day I tried) was surfing.
I’ld rather admit I did ballet until I was 17 than tell people what I started doing at 17 (playing rugby league for Wests Magpies President Cup squad - now Wests Tigers). I also represented NSW in Aussie Rules in the juniors. I find male contact sport gay. Give me a girl in tights to play with over a muscle bound meet head any day.

I have made many foolish comments that put me in the line of fire. Admitting to ballet is low on the list.
So this thread isn’t worthless Andy - I impregnated a fairy whom I lived with for 9years.
^I’m not making it up. It’s true.

What it comes down to is that I’m teflon, people want to put shit on me but it wont stick - because I’m good.
Negatives come from peeps who are jelly of my god like persona.

spaz - 25 May 2012 01:27 AM

LOL

peeps who are jelly of my god like persona.

........Sorry just threw up in my mouth!!

Thats the other effect I have on people.

old news andy! Why do you think i made him wear a tutu in riders challenge?