The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

::: THE MAIN eVENT THREAD :::

I stayed at Venetian.

Id recommend the new one, i think its Aria? right in the middle fo the strip next to Bellagio.
Ceasers Palace is also central,

If you after pool parties. I have been alot of research for these (possibly heading to miami/vegas with mates next year for spring) rehab @ Hard Rock on saturdays, wet republic, bare pool for some nude swimming lol. So many options…

yeah i know raspberry i think rehab is on Sunday ???

i might check out Aria, yeah i stayed at Venetian last time as well love it was good but want to try something else and i am thinking of staying at Wynn now from reading around they think its place to be and good pool parties its rated 2 on reviews after rehab. The only thing is i am little worried that is not far but Google maps say its 12 min walk from wynn to Venetian so it doesn’t seem all that bad.

Real central you have Aria, Vdara, Crystals and the Cosmopolitan.

bliz i did little reading around quiet few bad reviews for Aria on trip advisor i know almost all hotels have them but just saying…...

yeh i think i am going to try Wynn this time and see how it goes….. stayed at Venetian and Bellagio so wynn i think it is ...

My mate was in Vegas a week before us (he got to see the Kanye West/Jay Z concert…bastard) and he loved it.

The wynn is like 1 blokc from the venetian so its not too far away. But i felt the Venetian was abit of a distance and it was still on the strip! Next time im staying at Aria or caesers or Bellagio.

Sorry to interupt, but….....

Fukkkkkk I HATE TELSTRA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have been waiting for a “technician” all mornin, to fix my line fault only to find out that they made a mistake and won’t be out till tomorrow!!!!!

They don’t even know what day of the month it is!!!!!

rage rage rage rage rage rage

Give me your customer number and i will get on it.

Seriously - I have contacts grin

ozgirl - 24 May 2012 02:35 AM

I know, only just a day or two ago ya had one of them stuck at the back of ya eyeball!!!!!

Mizu Kuma - 24 May 2012 03:12 AM
ozgirl - 24 May 2012 02:35 AM

I know, only just a day or two ago ya had one of them stuck at the back of ya eyeball!!!!!

LOL hahahaha - he’s absolutely right! wink

I hate Telstra too… Talk about a frustrating company, if you want something done you have to complain to the ombudsman

Mizu Kuma - 23 May 2012 03:40 AM
Dan83 - 23 May 2012 03:29 AM

LOL  @ this thread!

Nice one, Mizu LOL

You were one of those that inspired me to start it, Dan!!!!! LOL

LOL ... What did I do?  red face

Mizu Kuma - 23 May 2012 04:22 AM

Yeah, like when ya hold a door open for someone, and ya don’t even get a smile at the very least!!!!!

I have taken to yellin out “That’s okay, don’t mention it” whenever this happens!!!!! And it seems to happen a great deal theses days!!!!!

rage

Ok I can’t tell everyone specifics because I might get into trouble…but imagine an IT guy working at a certain large house in Canberra and now imagine a former leader of a governing party. The aformentioned IT guy goes to open the door of the office and this former leader just strolls through… Umm am I now your personal door opener sir?! ...was what I thought to myself of course!! LOL

Screw that… I’ll hold a door for anyone… but if anyone thinks I’m their doorman, they can go get fkd…

I bet that he didn’t say SORRY!!!!!

No but it was ruddish that he just expected doors to open for him! LOL