The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

::: THE MAIN eVENT THREAD :::

TJswish - 23 May 2012 12:24 AM
blizzard_22 - 22 May 2012 11:48 PM

I want to vent my frustration at being forced into running training at work. It isn’t it my job description why the hell should I have to do it!!! I have a love/hate relationship with my job at the moment downer

Can come and do the Half Marathon with me in September smile

I think she is venting about running a training course as opposed to training runners!

hahaha agreed ^^

I want to vent about the stupid tax man taking more money than he deserves from the overtime I’ve been working!

RABBLE! RABBLE RABBLE RABBLE!

rage

I think that ya about to get “Vented” on, TJ?????

static_22 - 23 May 2012 12:50 AM

I want to vent about the stupid tax man taking more money than he deserves from the overtime I’ve been working!

RABBLE! RABBLE RABBLE RABBLE!

rage

If it makes you feel better I like to look on it as enforced savings as you will get it back!

Yeah, I’d rather get somethin back at the end of the year instead of havin to pay more!!!!!

I hate it when people tell me to vent my anger in a safe and healthy manner! rage

I hate it when people tell me that they hate it when people tell them to vent their anger in a safe and healthy manner!

Oh, I forgot the rage

I hate it when I do that too!!!!!

ozgirl - 23 May 2012 12:32 AM
TJswish - 23 May 2012 12:24 AM
blizzard_22 - 22 May 2012 11:48 PM

I want to vent my frustration at being forced into running training at work. It isn’t it my job description why the hell should I have to do it!!! I have a love/hate relationship with my job at the moment downer

Can come and do the Half Marathon with me in September smile

I think she is venting about running a training course as opposed to training runners!

Yeah oz is correct

LOL

I hate Telstra!!!!!

They have just f’ed somethin up on their side, and now I have no net cause the exchange thinks that I am callin from another number!!!!!

I can’t wait for the brilliant NBN!!!!! They can’t even get the current technology right as it is!!!!!

rage rage rage

I hate it when someone inadvertently gets a song stuck in ya head!!!!!

I’ve been singin Click go the Shears for the last hour!!!!!

Thanks cords!!!!!  rage

Arrrgh Mizu!!! “Click click click!”
Now it’s in mine!!! rage

Trolololol raspberry