The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

::: THE MAIN eVENT THREAD :::

So, with a fair bit of it goin around the place lately, I thought of creatin a “Happy Place” for people to Vent their hatred for things instead of doin it in the other threads!!!!!

Sooooo, for the haters of things such as Anythin Apple, GoPro, Microsoft, Australia’s Retail Industry, The Labor Government, The Liberal Party, Burton, FLUX, Gymnastics, Mt Buller, Thredbo, Other Snow Forums, The FIS, 60 Minutes, Staying On-Snow, Skiers and The French!!!!! Just to name a few!!!!!

This is the place to release your anger!!!!!

Go forth and Vent my Pretties!!!!! Go forth and Vent!!!!!  evil

I’m venting about an extremely unappreciative ‘friend’ who is unbelievably unreasonable, unfair and selfish - to her 4 best mates who had nothing but best intentions! Grrrrr! michelle

Do tell!!!!!

rage  rage  rage  MIZU!!!!  rage  rage  rage

I want to vent my frustration at being forced into running training at work. It isn’t it my job description why the hell should I have to do it!!! I have a love/hate relationship with my job at the moment downer

Mizu Kuma - 22 May 2012 11:44 PM

Do tell!!!!!

Hahahahha…. better not on a public forum!

Let me just get out my frustration:
rage  rage  rage  rage  rage  rage  rage  rage  rage  rage  rage  rage  rage  rage  rage

chucky - 22 May 2012 11:45 PM

rage  rage  rage  MIZU!!!!  rage  rage  rage

I didn’t say that ya could vent about me!!!!!  LOL

But, what the hell, go for it!!!!! Just be gentle!!!!!

Billy - 22 May 2012 11:48 PM
Mizu Kuma - 22 May 2012 11:44 PM

Do tell!!!!!

Hahahahha…. better not on a public forum!

Let me just get out my frustration:
rage  rage  rage  rage  rage  rage  rage  rage  rage  rage  rage  rage  rage  rage  rage

I can see the “rage” smiley goin into retirement after this thread!!!!!  LOL

lol watch sam and chucky take over this thread lol raspberry

Even though this thread is a Vent thread, we still dont want any personal attacks, venting about or hating on members. Keep that stuff to yourself.
Keep it on your topics as you vent about them and dont make it personal. If it does the thread will likely close.
Thanks guys n girls smile

Bloody Moderators!!!!!

Bloody trouble maker you are Mizu smirk

blizzard_22 - 22 May 2012 11:48 PM

I want to vent my frustration at being forced into running training at work. It isn’t it my job description why the hell should I have to do it!!! I have a love/hate relationship with my job at the moment downer

Can come and do the Half Marathon with me in September smile

me?????  red face

kiss

K2_SnatchCrewSader - 23 May 2012 12:17 AM

Even though this thread is a Vent thread, we still dont want any personal attacks, venting about or hating on members. Keep that stuff to yourself.
Keep it on your topics as you vent about them and dont make it personal. If it does the thread will likely close.
Thanks guys n girls smile

Well said! smile

Mizu Kuma - 23 May 2012 12:20 AM

Bloody Moderators!!!!!

LOL

i think this is just another thread for mizu to bump up his post count raspberry just saying