The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

WIN an Oakley Snow Kit - Airbrake: Switch, Lock & Load

Not that I advocate cheating, but a few tries to get the patten down and then just take the video and speed up the goggle changing part… Pretty easy in any movie program and I’m sure some of these guys have already done it…

Always lookin to sneak up the side of the traffic, hey TJ?????

Hahaha TJ!

Cool goggles and good contest. Clever from Qakley too, getting people to promote how awesome their new tech and product is.

I think as long as you can get the technique of popping the lense out like the 1.5sec dude you could match the time.

Mizu Kuma - 22 May 2012 04:45 AM

Photo/Video Clip of ya wearin ya Snow Goggles in public?????

Best/Funniest wins!!!!!

* Must be wearin ya Boardworld Shirt/Prominently placed Sticker if ya don’t own a shirt!!!!!

This is way better than anything I can come up with. Although my tshirt has gone walk about!

I think it would be funny to go to the supermarket with your goggles on. Video yourself looking at vegetables really carefully. Of course you need to have a wide angle to show people around you reacting.
Oh, and you can’t have cool clothes on. Something like a suit would be funnier.
or you have to ask a question to someone (another shopper) about the toilet paper ... or those other things that are embarrassing to buy

Go into an optometrists and stand there lookin at all the range of glasses!!!!!

Or a fast food outlet and stare at the menu boards above the cashiers!!!!!

And when asked if ya need help, ya respond by sayin that ya eyesight just hasn’t been anythin like it used to!!!!!

Sounds like it’s going to be a fun contest smile

The ideas are being given away - If the contest becomes that.
I like it.

spaz - 22 May 2012 07:33 AM

The ideas are being given away - If the contest becomes that.
I like it.

You just have to come up with something even more special… Like surfing in a tutu with goggles on raspberry

Head out to a movie, on a date with your goggles on?

Azz - 22 May 2012 07:46 AM

Head out to a movie, on a date with your goggles on?

Haha, say they are 3d goggles raspberry

They might help if the movie gets a little steamy?????

I think it would be steamy if my date was Julia Roberts !!!!!! drool

Our contest to win a set of Oakley Airbrakes with a spare lens (valued at $279.95) launches today.

These are the goggles…