The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

WIN an Oakley Snow Kit - Airbrake: Switch, Lock & Load

Shaun White describes the new Airbrake

Scotty James: Steps on how to enter and win

HOW TO ENTER:

1. Get your airbrake, or find a store near you that has an Airbrake.

2. Get a mate or staff member to film you changing the lens as fast as possible.

3. Email the video to .(JavaScript must be enabled to view this email address)

4. Check http://www.oakleyaustralia.com.au/airbrake/ to see if your time was quick enough. There are weekly winners and an overall winner.

Boardworld will be running a contest soon to give away a set of Oakley Airbrake goggles. Details coming soon.

I can imagine shops wouldnt be too keen to let randoms come into their store and try as fast as they can to change out the lens. I can see plenty being broken!

I’m sure Oakley would be supporting their retailers throughout this contest. i.e. they will have sets purely for demonstation and this contest.

I’m gonna go into STM when Jez is on!!!!!  smirk

Looked up the comp, no participating stores in the ACT from their list downer

It’s decided then!!!!!

We’ll all go at the same time when Jez is on at STM!!!!!

Maybe we should run our contest soon then. Ideas on a contest to win a set of Airbrakes?

Photo/Video Clip of ya wearin ya Snow Goggles in public?????

Best/Funniest wins!!!!!

* Must be wearin ya Boardworld Shirt/Prominently placed Sticker if ya don’t own a shirt!!!!!

lol you just see that guy dump the lens he takes out of the goggles

Edit: you only need the last part of the URL to embed. Click ‘EDIT’ to see what I mean. rider26. smile

humdingaling - 22 May 2012 04:51 AM

lol you just see that guy dump the lens he takes out of the goggles

What about this dude?????

humdingaling - 22 May 2012 04:51 AM

just put the last set of numbers/letters after the = to get the embed working

shrugs i usually just paste the long link which works
you guys were just too fast lol

the way I read it was you have to buy a pair of airbrakes to make the video to win the airbrakes. seems pretty dumb to me.

for the bw giveaway, how about going to STM when Rider is working, and covering your hands with your choice of honey/jam or vegemite then sticking your hands in a bowl of gravel (so it sticks) then changing out the airbrake. Fastest guy wins!

I believe you can enter this contest in-store. Cool contest and a great way to support the retailers. smile

For a BW goggle comp, funniest location wearing goggles sounds good. Or the whole, best reason why you need a new pair of goggles.

Gamblor - 22 May 2012 04:59 AM

for the bw giveaway, how about going to STM when Rider is working, and covering your hands with your choice of honey/jam or vegemite then sticking your hands in a bowl of gravel (so it sticks) then changing out the airbrake. Fastest guy wins!

Your an ideas man, Gamblor!!!!!  cool grin