The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

How F’ed Up is this?????

Hopefully the link works!!!!! This was a story on sixty minutes!!!!!

-REVENGE-

Haha I watched that on TV a couple of weeks ago, the guy has rocks in his head the daughter was hot!

She might been good lookin, but I think she’s gotta be as screwed in the head as her mother?????

Well yeah either crazy or a much better/more forgiving person than I’d ever be. If I was that guy I wouldnt be sticking around SA with that mother still on the loose… she might find some reliable Nigerians next time

With the genetic makeup that she has, my vote is for crazy!!!!!  LOL

“Reliable Nigerians”????? If you put $10,000 into my bank account I will find some for you!!!!!

Thats a tidy finders tax on the price mizu

Nigeria has some pretty heavy taxes!!!!! 

I’m only makin $20 out of the deal!!!!! cool hmm

Whereas drc will stand to make millions out of this deal!!!!!  cheese

Saw the episode as well, the mother needs to put to cuckoo back in the clock. She is screwed up

Wow how crazy is that chick?! And I’m not just talking about the mother… Who in thier right mind sits next to a family member that does that to them and forgives them for it?! Plus let’s face it the guy was an idiot too because he stayed with the mother for 22 months! Can’t say he was trapped too hard!!

If the mother was threatening to out the relationship with her and he stood to lose the daughter that kind of emotional blackmail would keep you doing it.  Not saying he hated it but he woulda been over it pretty quick I reckon.  Why he even did the Mum in the first place I don’t really understand, she wasn’t a patch on the daughter, oh well the old saying young and dumb and full of….......... seems fairly apt here.  Regardless he didn’t deserve the psycho beeatch saga that unfolded thereafter, bloody hell!

Wow, that is so messed up gulp

What do they call you?
Mostly a COUGAR.

yes, very messed up. the mother is a fail mafia boss.

can’t believe I freely just spent 15 minutes of my life watching that shite!

That’s messed up.

cords - 21 May 2012 11:53 PM

can’t believe I freely just spent 15 minutes of my life watching that shite!

LOL dark watched it and just filled me in on it LOL but yes very messed up situation. What is wrong with some people.

Super messed up, horrible woman. Its nearly worse that people make a “news” story about it. That is the last time I ever watch anything on 60 minutes. Officially in the same bag as Today Tonight and ACA. What a sorry excuse for journalism.

/endrant