The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

English Premier League

This was also a good day;

deanobruce - 15 May 2012 01:26 AM

This was also a good day;

The Invincibles were pretty amazing.

damm chelsea

yep… pricks

yep - wankers! It was a great game and I was so devo when I went back to bed but woke up and felt better cos I remembered it meant that Spurs don’t get a champions league place. hahaha

I spose chelsea can have one CL title…The mighty liverbirds have five up their sleeves so it will be a while before that is in any danger! grin

cords - 21 May 2012 12:34 AM

yep - wankers! It was a great game and I was so devo when I went back to bed but woke up and felt better cos I remembered it meant that Spurs don’t get a champions league place. hahaha

I spose chelsea can have one CL title…The mighty liverbirds have five up their sleeves so it will be a while before that is in any danger! grin

It’ll be a LOOOONNNNG time until they’re ever in the Champions League again raspberry Sorry, had to say it after a rough season.

Chelsea (Drogba FC) are crap and were so lucky to win. It is kind of funny that Sp*rs don’t get CL football now raspberry

I can’t believe they won a double this season. FA Cup and now Champions League. I’m surprised to say the least. Reminds me of when Liverpool won Champions League.

rider26 - 21 May 2012 02:45 AM

I can’t believe they won a double this season. FA Cup and now Champions League. I’m surprised to say the least. Reminds me of when Liverpool won Champions League.

Hhahahahahah

I can’t believe they won a double this season. FA Cup and now Champions League. I’m surprised to say the least. Reminds me of when SPURS won Champions League.

Oh yeah that’s right - Spurs are way too useless to have ever even come close to winning one! wink

Burn! Ah you’ve got to love having a joke at the expense of the spuds.

cords - 21 May 2012 03:26 AM

I can’t believe they won a double this season. FA Cup and now Champions League. I’m surprised to say the least. Reminds me of when SPURS won Champions League.

Oh yeah that’s right - Spurs are way too useless to have ever even come close to winning one! wink

Living in the past is your only solace for finishing…what was it? 17 points behind Spurs?

yep & I’ll cling to it with glee. I wonder how many times spurs have finished 17 points behind the ‘pool? haha

oh wait…how many times did you beat Spurs this season?

I don’t remember past glories making your feel much better on this day

lucky you weren’t alive for this one, I guess! Just quietly, how is the through ball and then the cross for the last goal? SO GOOD!